© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 4 September 2015

REVIEW: ZAM-BUK CHERRY LIP BALM

Hello beauties,

How are you all doing?  I'm so happy that we are having some sunny days, that makes me super happy!! ☺ Can i say that our Spring season have finally arrived? Let's hope so!

GOOGLE IMAGES 

Today i'm going to tell you about my favourite lip balm that I've recently discovered.  A while back I've noticed that Jet stores have advertised Zam-Buk Cherry Lip Balm and i know the product, haven't used it in my entire life, but it's a product with a good years on the market so they have a good reputation! So when i went to Jet the other day i saw a little bowl with these lip balm and thought should i buy one or not? I've always struggle to have a good smooth even lips! My bottom lip are always dry never mind what kind of balm i'm using.



So I have decided to give this product a chance and bought one.  When I've opened the little tin I've felt in love with the Cherry flavour.  It really smells lovely.  I've tried this product for three days and could feel the difference my lips feel smooth and no more lips that are dry.  I would definitely recommend to use this lip balm especially if you are having dry lips and as i'm writing up this review my little tin of Cherry Lip balm are on my desk.

A little sure goes a long way.  You only use a small amount of the balm and rub it gently onto your lips when needed. You will soon forget that you were having dry lips!

Price: R4.99 from Jet stores

Ingredients:  Petrolatum, Paraffin Wax, Colophonium, Micro-crystalline Wax, Colourant, Flavourant.

Just make sure that your stor this product below 25`C.  And that you keep it out of reach from children.

Have you tried out this product yet? Would really like to know about your experience.

 

4 comments:

  1. I loved it too ... But it dried out my lips after a while sadly. But it smells amazing.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that we both feel the same regarding the smell of the lip balm, sadly that it tried out your lips! Mine never felt better than years ago, since I've bought the lip balm I've used it everyday and i haven't had any bad experience.

      Delete
  2. Love love love this lip balm. My lips were badly cracked, and I swear it was much better over night, then healed within two days. I used the green pot of ZamBuc. Amazing products, both the green and red one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know about the green one, but i liked this one a little more, but i'm so glad to hear that it worked for you!

      Delete