© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Saturday 19 September 2015

FALL ~ DAY 2 ~ HOBBY POLISH BLOGGERS ~ DRA DIE BOK

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Good afternoon beauties,

It's the second day that i'm doing the nail challenge and for todays design i've got my inspiration from nature and since it's rugby fever in South Africa we have the saying "dra die bok" and the colours are green & gold, hence it's the colours of the rugby team.  It's fit perfectly for the theme that we are doing.

SOURCE: Google Images 



I think that fall are such a rich and warmly colour to wear - so cozy.

SOURCE: Google Images 
My second inspiration are our nation rugby team jersey. South Africa's rugby team are the Springboks or shortened just Bokke.  You will hear lots of shouts : "GO BOKKE"


Items used for my fall/bokke manicure  include the following polishes. Gold Digger from Tip Top, Emerald Green from Just be Gorgous and Top Coat from Rimmel London. Behind the polishes you will notice their are a small box of ring reinforcement stickers. I make use of it to created the moon shape effect on my nail.


I applied nail polish on my fingers - two coats. Once that was completely dry i place an ring reinforcement sticker on every finger. Paint one finger then immediately remove the sticker, while the paint are still wet.


My final manicure.  What do you think of this manicure?  It's my first attempt of this nail art design.

Till next time,









26 comments:

  1. A reverse half moon-very cool-I never would have thought of that. Instant elegance! I like it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold and green in my eyes are like the two best things in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combination. You did great! :)

    cheonsadiana.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting. Only noticed your comment now.

      Delete
  4. I love the color combination. You did great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are great and the half moon works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo and you pulled off the half moon nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like home to me I love green and gold together. They're the colors of my city's football team and colors of the university I went to/work at!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Green and gold together is so pretty! :) Love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right, the sportsuit of Springboks matches perfectly for early day of Autumn AND early days of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments you are so clever to see these things from another perspective!

      Delete
  10. These are very nice. I feel like these colors would work well for a Christmas mani as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would just use a lighter green colour for Christmas. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete