© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Thursday 24 September 2015

HPB: SUNSET - DAY 4

Hallo Beauties,

For todays manicure i decided to use the following as an inspiration for my Fall theme.

SOURCE: Wikipedia
"Sunset reflecting shades of pink onto grey stratocumulus clouds"






I really enjoy the nature especially the sunsets. Nature truly have an calming effect on a person. Some times i just want to be at a place where i can sit and relax and watch how everything turns to darkness and see the beauty of the night!

I'm guessing you all want to see how my manicure looks.



So what do you think of my attempt?



I really liked these two nail polishes that I've used from essence.  It's Indian Summer and Serendipity. I like the names Serendipity.  I wonder how essence decided on this name for this particular polish?

Maybe i will also have my pleasant surprise moment one day!  According to Urban Dictionary they state "often leading to something really awesome".

How i created this manicure:

~ Items used:

• Essence the gel nail polish Base Coat
• Essence - Serendipity
• Essence - Indian Summer
• Essence the gel nail polish Top Coat
• Crocheting needle JMRA 1.50

~ Method:

Applied one coat of Base Coat and let it dry completely. The I've painted two coats of Serendipity for a lovely opaque look.  Once the polish have dried I've used my grandmothers crocheting needle and made one tot one every nail with the colour Indian Summer. I've finished it of  with essence Top Coat.

Till next time,









7 comments: