© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 6 March 2017

VITAMIN E SINK-IN MOISTURE MASK - THE BODY SHOP

Hello Beauties,

I hope that you all had a beautiful weekend, mine on the other hand was not so fantastic to say the least, i feel a lot better than yesterday morning and with almost a full day sleep i feel better and i hope that i feel even better as the week goes on.

Today i want to talk about my experience of The Body Shop's Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask that i have tried out earlier today.

I have received this product as a gift and i was a bit skeptic of this products, since i have read on some blogs that they didn't find it so good and other were talking highly about it.  Mostly i'm nervous to try out a new product, since I've had a product that i've tried out earlier and my face have totally burn the whole time, but this was totally not the case with The Body Shop's Moisture Mask at all it actually the opposite!

VITAMIN E SINK-IN MOISTURE MASK | 100 ML| R170

INGREDIENTS: 
Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Oryza sativa (Rice Bran Oil) (Emollient), Gossypium herbaceum (Cottonseed Oil) (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Triticum vulgare (Wheat Germ Oil) (Emollient), Glycine soja (Soybean Oil) (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Diglycerin (Humectant), Methyl Gluceth-20 (Viscosity Modifier), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Lecithin (Stabiliser/Emulsifier), Methylparaben (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Butylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 14700 (Colour).

HOW TO USE: 
Smooth a thin layer onto dry, clean skin with your fingertips. Leave for 10 minutes. You may experience a slight cooling sensation. Then: simply wipe away with a tissue; or for a more intensive moisturising treatment, massage the Mask into the skin and leave on overnight.

PRODUCT CLAIM: 
Bring skin back to optimum moisture level with this intensely hydrating mask.
TEXTURE:


I wasn't expected that the mask would look like this at all. It looks like a jell-cream based product to me.  I would recommend that that you only use a small bit on your face. A little really goes a long way.  If you are going to use a lot on your face than i would say you would feel a slight burning or tingling sensation.

APPLICATION:


Since i've felt so much better than Sunday morning, i felt that i could do with a little TLC moment and then i have discovered this gem that was in my drawer and i decided to give it a go.

I could pick the smell a hint of Rose in this product.  I've done as it was stipulated on the label that are on the bottom of the tub. Smooth a thin layer on cleansed skin. Leave for 10 minutes and tissue off.   My results are that my skin feels smooth and moisturized after one application.

I will later give another review of this product later on when i have used this product over a longer period.  I've read that some have used it overnight so maybe a will also give it that route and tell you all about that in the future update.

Please take note that this product are directed towards people that have a dry skin.

Have you used this product from The Body Shop? If so, what are your thoughts about it? If not, would you try this product out?

Stay blessed,




24 comments:

  1. So...do you think you like it? Or can you tell if it did anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you've read my blog post then you would have noticed that i've mentioned that my skin felt smooth and moisturized after one application, so yes i do like the product.

      Delete
  2. The body shop has always such a Nice products to moisturize. I like their body butter a lot. Everyone wants that smooth skin right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe - like a baby's bum! What i also love about their products are that it's smells so good!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you've found a winner! I love products where a little bit goes a long way and it's quite nice that it recommends tissuing it off so that you're not left with a greasy residue afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i;m loving this face mask at the moment and i use it once a week - a weekend treat for me!

      Delete
  4. Great review! I didn't know they got masks on this range too, I have the Vitamin E night cream & basic face cream and they've been super good for my skin. Especially during Summer :-)

    ~ Jasmin N
    // littlethingswithjassy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that i could enlighten you on the rest of the range. I would love to hear your thoughts about is.

      Delete
  5. I actually rarely use body shop products but I love a good mask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you perhaps inform me why your rarely use The Body Shops products?

      Delete
  6. I have heard great things about the bodyshop products but I haven't used much from this range. I also have dry skin so a product like this would be great for me, especially in the winter months. I think its good that is made you skin feel smoother and hydrated after one use, can't wait to hear your update on the product when you use it a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Marlene, it's a first time that i've used a mask from The Body Shop, but i will say at the end of the month have a follow up post regarding this.

      Delete
  7. I like many products from The Body shop and i think this would be great for my dry skin. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that you love the Body Shop ranges. No one like to have dry skin hey and what i really like is that the scent aren't that over powdering at all.

      Delete
  8. This sounds really nice! I'm big into hydrating products these days. It definitely sounds perfect for an overnight mask!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jip, i'm using these mask once a week so tonight i'm going to leave it one overnight.

      Delete
  9. I haven't tried this one but in general I like The Body Shop products a lot. Especially their loose powders are my favorites! :)

    Nora / https://dreamerachiever.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting and glad to hear that you like The Body Shop products.

      Delete
  10. I've not come across this product in my local Bodyshop. I must investigate! Always up for new skin products.
    Katja xxx
    www.katnapped.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out on their webpage in your country to see if it's available, but i'm sure you would be able to locate it. Please let me know.

      Delete
  11. I have heard a lot about this one! Gotta give it a try :) thanks for sharing such a great product

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. I will have a post up by the end of the month, so stay tuned for part 2.

      Delete