© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Thursday 30 March 2017

PINK BLOSSOM - TISSUE OIL || BRAMLEY

Hello Beauties,

I've have always thought that tissue oil are for pregnant woman only, since that's what i always hear in the media,but recently i have noticed that a few was talking about that it's not just for woman that have stretch marks, but for anyone actually especially for those that have dry skin, scar tissue as well.


A while ago i have received tissue oil from Bramley to review.  I couldn't wait to try it out for myself! I've had a pampering evening by having a relaxing bath and afterwards i have massaged this oil onto my entire body. The first reaction i have received when i was out the bathroom was "jy ruik lekker" and i had to agree the fragrance are lovely.

The following day i was in-love with my own skin! Sounds a bit strange doesn't it? But it's true my skin felt so smooth. Usually my skin are so dry after a bath, but with the tissue oil the results speak for them self.

I've never felt so happy about my skin feeling so soft in ages! I will continue using this product and i will have another post about tissue oil over a longer period to give you more in-depth review of using it over a longer period.

Some of my readers have asked previously what are a tissue oil, since she have never heard of before. So to answer your question: "a tissue oil is a type of body oil intended for medical use. It is made of a combination of omega oil from a variety of plants, including flax, marula, and rose hip.  Tissue oil is used as a treatment for several common medical ailments and conditions, such as dry skin, acne and scar tissue".


Application: Apply tissue oil daily for the best results. You must massage it well into your skin. DO NOT apply it onto broken skin and discontinue use if a rash appear

Fragrance: It opens up with a lovely fragrance with citrus and orange blossom. 

Product claim: This highly enriched Tissue Oil with added Bio-Pharm Oil and Vitamin E is suitable for every day use. It is lightly fragranced. This caring Tissue Oil provides best results when applied daily to stretch marks, scar tissue and very dry skin.

Availability: Pep Stores 

Price: R 19.99 

If you would like to know more about Bramley and their various products you can follow them at: 
FACEBOOK: @bramleycosmetics 
INSTAGRAM: Bramley Cosmetics 

Keep your skin glowing! 



8 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! I've never heard the term "tissue oil" before, and it sounds great for dry skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right Jen! I will add this as a product of the year that i loved the most!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the explanation of tissue oil! The scent sounds heavenly. It's been quite a while since I've visited the U.K., but I always liked to stock up on Bramley products to bring home back when I didn't need to worry about bringing liquids and gels on board with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting to know that you know about Bramley products? How do you used to get your products, since it's only available in South Africa as far as i know in Pep Stores.

      Delete
  3. I've not heard of tissue oil before. I thought it was going to be something you sprinkled on tissues to make them softer. This is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never to old to learn a thing or two hey! I do hope that you would try it out.

      Delete
  4. Sounds amazing!I've never heard of tissue oil before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, now you have! I hope that you will give tissue oil a try at some stage.

      Delete