© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Tuesday 28 March 2017

JUST BE GORGEOUS | OCEAN BLUE / BLUSH NAIL POLISH


Good Morning Beauties,

As i have mention om my Instagram account that i'm going to do more regular nail polish postings. Every Monday i'm going to post a Mani.  I felt it's long overdue it was one of the things that i started somewhat to neglect and i'm a bit disappointed at myself for that. I really love to have gorgeous nails that are painted, but i just drifted away to other beauty stuff, but my first love in beauty will always be nail polish! Since Blue are my favourite shade to paint my nails with there would probably be more different shades of blue manicure's, but it's also a trend colour for this year so you get to see what are great shades to work etc.


So I'm going to shed some light on the "Just be gorgeous" nail polishes that i have purchased on Friday at Jet.

OCEAN BLUE | JUST BE GORGEOUS 

When i have seen this polish in store i just knew i had to buy this beauty and secondly with a name like that! Those that don't know i love the beach so much that i have celebrated my birthday earlier this year at my favourite beach. 

Application: It's a very sheer polish and i felt saddened by it and also because you can see the brush strokes immediately. I had to paint 3-4 layers to achieve opacity, but luckily i could even out the brush strokes. 

Availability: Jet stores 

Price: R 9.99 






BLUSH | JUST BE GORGEOUS 

It's a new shade for me to wear honestly. I'm not one that are very keen to wear nude shades at all! I like bold colours or pastel ones.  So when this one was laying in the bowl in jet i was thinking hey give this one a go, maybe you would like it. 

Application: I was delighted that this polish shade (blush) was so much easier to work with.  I didn't had any brush strokes at all. I did however find that it's a sheer polish. I had to paint 3 - 4 coats to achieve opacity, but it's a great colour indeed. I would recommend this nail polish shade for work or if you want to have a french manicure it would look great. 

Availability: Jet Stores

Price: R 9.99 



Have you purchased any polished at Jet yet. What are your favourite nail polish shades to paint your nail with? 

Have a wonderful week beauties, 


8 comments: