© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 23 November 2016

LUX BODY WASHES | SHEER TWILIGHT & SOFT TOUCH

Good Morning!

I have received these wonderful body washes from Rubybox.  I don't know about you, but i really adore body washes much more than bar soaps!  So when i have received these two body washes i was very happy.  I'm very familiar with the Sheer Twilight body wash, since i have used it last year, but the Soft Touch one have i not tried yet.



I believe that many woman have their "me time" when we can be alone and that would be a time of pure luxury! When we can relax in a bubble-bath tub with candles burning and maybe if your so lucky to hear soft music playing in the background! Wouldn't this be a wonderful time to start the weekend?

I was so intrigued with these samples that i have received earlier, purely because it smells so great!

RANGE: Classic Collection: Soft Caress | Soft Touch | Velvet Touch
Perfume Collection: Scarlet Blossom | Sheer Twilight 

PRICE: R 24.99 | R 37. 99 | R 62.99

VOLUME: 200 ml | 400 ml | 750 ml

AVAILABLE: Pick n Pay | Clicks | Dischem

Sheer Twilight


TYPE: Fragranced

PRODUCT CLAIM: With LUX Sheer Twilight, enchant those around you with this intoxicating fragranced bodywash that last long after you've showered. Bathe your skin in this fine fragranced inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom.

DESIGN & PACKAGING: The body wash comes in a white plastic bottle with a gold coloured plastic press cap.



DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Pour a drop of this fragrance bodywash and gently lather with a pouf. Massage allover your body to let the luxurious lather and it's enchanting fragrance embrace your skin and senses all day.

COLOUR: The body wash colour are dark purple.



SMELL: Infused with the exotic Black Orchid and an opulent combination of dark floral notes.
LUX Magical Spell delivers a captivating and alluring fragrance that lasts for 8 hours.


TOP NOTE: Peach, Kumquat Peel & Red Current
HEART NOTE: Black Orchid, Peony, Jasmin & Tuberose
BASE NOTE: Musk, Woods, Vanilla & Patchouli 


PERSONAL VIEW / PERFORMANCE:  I just have to admit that this body wash are my favourite one thus far from the LUX range. The smell are so gorgeous and i can completely understand why so many people love this particular body wash. I would say that this product delivers  on the claim, since i can smell the perfume on me long after i have shower'd.  I feel clean, fresh and my body loves it!


Soft Touch 


TYPE: Moisturising

PRODUCT CLAIM: Revel in irresistibly soft skin with LUX Soft Touch. Infused with moisturizing SilkEssence and French Rose, this beauty secret will leave you with silky soft skin that's delicately scented.

DESIGN & PACKAGING: The body wash comes in a white plastic bottle with a gold coloured plastic press cap.


DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Pour a drop of this fragrance bodywash and gently lather with a pouf. Massage allover your body to let the luxurious lather and it's enchanting fragrance embrace your skin and senses every day.

COLOUR: The body wash colour are light pink shade.


SMELL:
Discover the different layers of notes and ingredients that make up the beautiful scent in LUX Soft Touch.



TOP NOTE: Bergamot, Red Fruits
HEART NOTE: Rose, White Floral, Violet
BASE NOTE: Musk, Amber Vanilla 



PERSONAL VIEW / PERFORMANCE : I would say i would use this body wash in the Summer time. The scent are fresh and it just reminds me of the outdoors.  I feel fresh and ready to face the day.

COMPETITION TIME 

It's not that far away then it's Christmas time and i'm sure that no one would say no to receive an extra R4000.  Interested? I though so, well all you have to do is click on the link here and read the T & C on Rubybox Page and complete the sentence: " LUX makes me feel..." Competition runs from 18 November 2016 till 30th November 2016 

What are your favourite body wash from LUX? Or do you prefer soaps? Would love to hear your thoughts!

Keep Well,




14 comments:

  1. Awesome Review. I would like to try them out as well. I bought Lux body wash once but wasn't impressed, I would like to know what you thought about the washes lather? It's important to me that a body wash lathers well or I don't feel like it is doing it's job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cassarica. The body wash does lathers really well, but you must use a loofah then you would achieve this. Some people do not use loofahs at all and they use a facecloth or sponge etc to wash and then you won't have the desired results that you want to achieve from a body wash.

      Delete
  2. The body wash sounds like it smells heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jip, the Sheer Twilight fragrance body wash are my favourite especially during the Winter and i like the Soft Touch for the hotter season it smells very fresh and light not over the top!

      Delete
  3. These sound really nice, but with two little ones at home, relaxing in the tub is sadly not a common activity for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can have a little sleepover for the kids once in a while and have the 'me-time' moment?

      Delete
  4. Nice review. I use Body Shop body wash. Next time I will try for Lux. I get that easily here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes LUX are almost anywhere available and some countries have more products available than others. Would love to hear which one you have chosen!

      Delete
  5. You post is so thorough that I swear I can smell these through reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hehe! Anyone that you would like to use yourself?

      Delete
  6. I'm pretty sure I need to try the Sheer Twilight one .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lynette, please let me know when you do? I like this one the best, but i must admit it's one that have stole my heart such a long time already!

      Delete
  7. I prefer soaps because my skin is sensitive and doesn't really react well to body washes but I use them every now and again, the aroma's are to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...that's the one reason why Lux offers something for everybody. They also have these in soap bars. So you don't need to feel excluded in these fantastic ranges that are on the market Cherice!

      Delete