© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 7 November 2016

LEOPARD PRINT NAIL ART | INSPIRATION FROM LABELLO BLACKBERRY SHINE

 Hallo beauties,

So how was your weekend!? For a changed i could sleep a little late and then I've been doing all sorts of stuff and i was happy and contend for a change - sometimes life can give us a couple of bumpy roads that we have to tackle!

Friday i have promised you on my previous post that i would show you how i have done my Leopard print nail art - step by step.  I have always seen these nail art looks and i wanted to do it for some while myself and with Labello's Blackberry Shine Lip Balm that have hit South Africa it was just the prefect timing to do a Leopard print for my nails.

I have decided do use this nail art design, since we have Leopards in South Africa - Kruger National Park.



It's my first attempt at doing this nail art and i'm not a professional at all. I learn with time and everyone must start at some point.


I started of painting my nails with essence wild white ways. Only one coat was used. I just simply like this bright white. At first i thought that i would not ever use or need a white polish. What was i thinking back then, but yes with time we do get wiser - hopefully right!?


Doesn't this white nail polish looks wonderful on it's own? Let me know if you would wear a white nail polish on it's own.


Once my base coat was dry i used essence the gel nail polish #52 amazed by you.  It's a lovely dark purple colour. Since the brush that comes from the nail polish bottle are to think for this purpose i've used one brush from my nail art brush set to create these spots on my nails. You can purchased nail art brushes at Planet nails. That's where i have purchased my set that contains 15 brushes in total.


My final step was to use essence the gel nail polish #46 black is back. I have used my dotting tool and dip it in the black nail polish and go around the purple spots.

So what are your thought about my first attempt painting Leopard print?  Have you done it before?

Have a lovely Mani Monday beauties!


2 comments:

  1. I love the scent of Blackberries but I'm slightly allergic to them - so I'm too scared to try out this lipbalm. (Or I might end up with big Kylie Jenner lips ...lol ) . The nail art you did is amazing ! I love it. xx Hope you have a great Tuesday hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynette, means a lot to me especially that it was my first attempt doing it. Shame man, seems that you are very sensitive to some of the products.

      Delete