© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 16 January 2017

JUICE IT FROM ESSENCE

Hallo Beauties,

Today was the last day before everything are back in full swing for everybody!  With the Summer that we are having here in South Africa and with the fires that are burning in the Mountainside it just makes the weather so much warmer and that i hardly want to do anything at all.  It's much colder in the late evenings, but then you feel so meh or is it only me that feel that way?

I had a wonderful day yesterday (Monday) i've spend my day at the beach and it was wonderful to celebrate my birthday by eating fish & chips at Mariners Wharf. Spend the early hour walking on the beach with my Father.  I don't know about you, but i just love to walk on the beach. Oh and do not forget about the most delicious Ice-Cream that i've enjoyed. Those that follow me on Instagram would know how delicious it looked - enough said.

Side note: I started wth this post, but then i got ill and didn't had the energy to finish up this blog post.

In the beginning of the month i was so lucky to have spotted the Juice It nail polish collection at my local Clicks.

Nail Polish Collection

When i have seen the post in the media regarding this release i just know i had to purchase these wonderful Jelly's!  To be honest it also the first time that i have a jelly collection.  So the moment my eyes spotted them on New Years day at Clicks i just know i had to grab these, since i know they would sell like hot cakes!


JELLY PEACH - 04 PEACH DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS 

PEACH DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

I have painted my nails with two coats.  I have to say that i find this shade very sheer and it looked more like the colour of my nail than a peach colour at all. 

I've noticed that the formula of this posh was a bit streaky for me, i could see the brush strokes on my nails.  Just on my pinky finger it was very smooth. 

Was i do like about this was the finish was very glossy. 

I couldn't picked up any smell of these polish in case you are wondering or might want to ask. 

I've expected that the colour would look more peachy, but this would look for me rather like a litchi than peach. 

Have you purchased this shade? I would love to know what you think of this particular shade? I have a bit of a hate and a tiny bit of love relationship with this one. 


JELLY ORANGE - 03 ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK 

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK



I must say that  like this colour much more and the application was also a little better than i had with Peach, but i'm actually disappointed with this colour.  To me it's not the kind of orange that i was expecting it lends more to a brown shade for me.

This polish also dries with a glossy look.

Same with the other polish i haven't picked up any smell with this shade.








JELLY WATER MELON - 02 YOUR ONE IN A MELON



I like this colour, just perfect for the Summer that we are having here in South Africa at the moment!  

With the name of water melon you might be expecting a red colour, but it's indeed Pink and that lets me think of Strawberries! 

I have painted two coats. Glossy finish. 











JELLY CHERRY - 01 I LOVE YOU CHERRY MUCH 





This red shade from this collection are my absolute favourite from the all the Jelly's.  From the moment i painted the first stroke on my nails i knew i'm going to love it! 

The application was the best from all of them, not so sheer as all the others from the collection.  In my opinion anyway. 

This colour also looks very good on my fingers and i can say i have this shade on for 10 days and i only have two chips thus far! So it's a yeah for me, since i don't always want to paint my nails regularly. 







CHERRY JELLY WITH PINEAPPLE STICKER 



I really liked these cute little stickers that you can add to your painted nails and what more these are scented. 

I've used the pineapple's from these cuties on my ring fingers. 

So i can say i loved my mani that i had painted for my birthday that was the 9th January. 




Have you seen these collection in your Clicks?  If so, have you purchased any polishes from this collection? 

Stay cool, 

24 comments:

  1. These colors are too precious, You're one in a Melon is probably my fav! And the stickers just make the collection even more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favourite shades and yes the stickers just makes this collection extra special.

      Delete
  2. Never heard of this brand. So beautiful colors.
    http://stylequest.se/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite an mainstream brand and it's available in most places, but there are certain countries that doesn't stock essence, so i guess that you fall in one of those countries. It's a shame, since they have such lovely products on the market and the price are really affordable.

      Delete
  3. I'm absolutely loving the first one!
    My little sister has these too so I've tried few of them out & they seem like a great nail polishes haha :-)

    ♥ Jasmin N | Little Things With Jassy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone have their favourite shades that they like and dislike, glad that you like the Peach Jelly.

      Delete
  4. Really nice polish selection, i just adore this nude shade xoxo


    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection! I like jelly peach, i think i am gonna check it out tomorrow (and buy it for sure)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that they are still available, since it's a limited edition and they tend to sell out pretty fast!

      Delete
  6. I love jellies, and I love the 3 colors - not so much the very light peach at the top. I'm amazed you got such good wear with the red. I typically get only a day or two with essence polish. Wish we got those LE jellies here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you i also don't like the Peach Jelly that much. Most essence polishes i tend to receive a chip around day 3 on wards, but i guess it depends on the application process.

      Delete
  7. You've got beautiful nails. The pineapple sticker is so cute! Awesome shades for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first color on your hands. I like bright colors also in Summer especially and for this season red is always fine. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help, but to smile when i've read your comment regarding the Peach Jelly! the one jelly with i dislike most people like them!

      Delete