© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Tuesday 3 January 2017

ESSENCE | THE METALS | I LOVE TRENDS | ROCK MY SOUL


Hallo Beauties,


Can you believe 2017 are here? It was just the other day December and yet it's January already! I really hope that this year would be so much better than last year!! 

This month I have spotted this lovely shade called Rock my Soul from the I love trends collection by essence. 

rock my soul


This colour is one of those that called my name.  It reminds me of the beach and I do love to visit the beach from time to time when the opportunity arises, but during this time of the year, I won’t go near the beach, since there would be so many people! 

My birthday are next week Monday, so hopefully i will spend my morning at the beach...to be early are the best time, then no one are hardly there and you can walk on the beach and to breath the air...just my kind of day....

rock my soul - mani

What impressed me from this nail polish collection from essence is that that tries pretty quickly! I would check the rest of the collection in store out and add more of these in my nail polish collection! A girl could never have enough polish right?

Manicure

Firstly i have applied an base coat, since this colour would stain your nails.   I have applied on two coats of polish on my nails and the application was easy, this formula are a bit runny not to much so i would advice you to be careful especially near your cuticle area. 


Do you have any polishes from THE METAL collection in your nail polish collection? What do you think of this shade? 

Have a wonderful day beauties, 


17 comments:

  1. 2016 passed so fast! wishing you a happy new year ahead! I have always loved the products from essence - and this nail polish looks so amazing!

    http://saccharine-soul.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Jip, essence products are one of my favourites too!

      Delete
  2. That shade looks absolutely gorgeous! Would be perfect for spring :-) loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing color! Before Christmas i bought the gel nail no 14 and i love it. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a wonderful Christmas colour with a few white stripes with a fan brush stroke - prefect!

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty colour💛 It reminds me of mermaids xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty nail color! It definitely pops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very beautiful shade. An amazing colour for fall/winter. (Christmas-y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nitisha, With a dash of white would compliment this shade very well for Christmas!

      Delete
  7. I was thinking the exact same thing when I looked at the last picture ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just loooooove this metallic colour/shade!!! This nail polish would go nicely together with my swimming costume [same colour without the glitter] Thanks for sharing this beautiful colour with us Leanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you like this colour Kietie, but the glitter are so fine that it's not so noticeable.

      Delete
  9. Nice colour!! The glitter is not too much so I would love to have this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both agree regarding that the glitter are fine, that it's hardly noticeable and it's such an amazing colour!

      Delete