© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Tuesday 27 December 2016

DECEMBER 2016 EMPTIES

Good day, Beauties!

How was your Christmas if you do celebrate this festive day?  Mine was peaceful and I had a lovely braai with my parents for a change. Usually I do all the cooking this time my Father have done the braai and my Mother just made the “braaibroodtjies” For those  that doesn’t know it’s a tradition that we braai sandwiches with cheese and tomato, but you have to use white bread for braai otherwise you won’t get the best results!


This month’s empties are all bath related, what can I say I always love to enjoy an pampering bath time. 

ENJOY BATH OIL & GOOD STUFF BATH SILK


CALMER KARMA | JASMIN , VIOLET & INDIAN AMBER | STRESS RELIEF | GENTLY FOAMING BATH SILK 


One day I was walking in the beauty section in Pick n Pay and I was looking for a bubble bath, since I had nothing in this regard in my bathroom.  As I was walking I spotted the Calmer Karma Foaming Bath Silk. I thought to myself I think that I’m going to try you out, since it also stated on the label it reliefs stress. 

I really liked this product, simply because I don’t have to apply any lotion afterwards!  My skin feels soft and smells gorgeous. I would try out the other variants in this product in the near future from Good Stuff – The Skincare Company

If you would like to read my full review just click here 

ENJOY | GOOD TIMES | GLITTER BATH OIL 


Earlier this year I have spotted in Clicks Magazine an advertisement regarding this range from ENJOY. From the ranges that they do have on shelve this range caught my eye first! 

I must confess that I rarely use bath oil, but I just simply had to try this one out. I couldn’t actually use bath oil’s earlier in my life, since my Mother was always afraid of slipping the bath tub.

I liked that my skin felt soft and that there was glitter in it, especially I was going to church the following day so I had a little sparkle, but it’s not so pleasant everywhere are glitter and I do mean everywhere.  It’s difficult to clean the bath afterwards, but with time this goes away!

I would only use this bath oil on special occasions. To read my full review on this just click here 

I hope that you would enjoy the rest of the festive season! 

Love, 



8 comments:

  1. ohh i wish I could take baths to use products like this ! My tub is too small and uncomfortable to actually relax in lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...i think then you should have a girls night somewhere where you can enjoy relaxing bath and a pedi & mani session!

      Delete
  2. These sound so amazing especially the bath oil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glitter oil sounds fab but it's a shame the glitter gets everywhere! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, well i don't mind it once and again! But the Good Stuff (Bath Silk) i really enjoyed.

      Delete