© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 3 February 2017

SORBET | SOFT SERVE | NAIL POLISH

Hello Beauties,

It's Summer time here in the Mother City and what better way so splash some funky paint on our nails from Sorbet latest release range "Soft Serve" !  This lets's me think of Ice-Cream - Yummy! Who would say no to that!? 


There are 10 shades in this collection, but i have only purchased three from this specific range. 

I have images for you from the whole collection so you can see them and decide what you like from them. 


The names of these polishes from left to right are: 
  1. Banana Split 
  2. Bubblyum
  3. Candy pop
  4. Hi there delilac
  5. Indio-girl
  6. Just peachy
  7. Pony tail
  8. Psst-achio
  9. Sugar high
  10. Sweet-heart 


The polishes that i have are in bold - those that i have purchased. Without further ado let's get into them! 
SORBET | SOFT SERVE | CANDY POP | 5ML





I must say that i have received a lot of compliments when i have been wearing this particular shade of polish! At first i didn't like this particular type of polish, since it's very sheer to achieve an opaque look.  I had to apply three thin coats. for the desired look that you can see on my nails. 

What do you think of the Candy Pop Nail Polish?  Would you wear this particular shade?










SORBET | SOFT SERVE | PSST-ACHIO | 5ML





I like the minty green look of PSST-ACHIO it's definitely a Summer colour for me!  

I have applied two coats of nail polish and the finish are smooth and glossy.  You could apply a Top Coat for a longer wear time. 

The application was easier for this shade and the formula are also thicker than the Candy Pop nail polish. 

Do you like Minty green polishes? I have met another favourite! 


SORBET | SOFT SERVE | SWEET HEART | 5 ML 




It's the month of February and a name like Sweet Heart... 

It's another sheer polish from this range, but the shade are gorgeous! I have applied three thin coats of polish to achieve opacity. 

The name suits well for this nail polish don't you think...it's rather a stunning shade to wear on your nails for a elegant evening out! 

Do you know about this brand Sorbet and if so that they also have a nail polish brand on the market that was released late lat year? 

You are welcome to follow me at: 

I hope that you have enjoyed these fabulous nail polishes from Sorbet and paint your nails this weekend with a Ice-Cream! 

Stay Sweet,


24 comments:

  1. You're right, these are great summer shades! I like all three, but the frosted ones I like best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they look super pretty! I love that light green one. :-) Gosh, I need to stop biting my nails so I could use these more often haha :D

    ♥ Jasmin N // Little Things With Jassy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasmin to be honest that was the reason why i started to paint my nails and i like the fact that my nails are long. no i can't even stand of having short nails.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful shades, those are perfect for spring! :)

    Nora / https://dreamerachiever.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these colours, they're all nice and decent so you can combine them with every outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree with you these colours are so versatile that you could wear them for any occasion and even to work.

      Delete
  5. I've not seen these before but I do love the last two shades the best =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitty, you wouldn't have seen these polishes before, since they have been realized near the end of last year in South Africa and i don't think that you have a Sorbet store in your part of the world.

      Delete
  6. I love these, I'm always on the look out for pastel colours like this. I think the pss-tachio one is my favourite, but they are all perfect for coming into Spring!
    Emily xx
    http://underthescottishrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the colours and they look lovely on as well. The sugar high is my favourite 😊
    Katja xxx
    www.katnapped.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that there's a nail polish colour that you like from this edition.

      Delete
  8. These colours are just stunning! I need the lilac shade!

    http://fashionforlunch.net/2017/02/style-first-coffee/

    ReplyDelete