© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 8 February 2017

ESSENCE | LOVE ~ JOY ~ CARE | ALL IN ONE NAIL CARE

Good Morning Beauties, 

How are you doing?  I sincerely hope that you are all healthy. I have just released this weekend that we tend to take good health for granted!  I had so much pain this weekend in my back that i just felt like giving up on life on it own. During this weekend i remember the words of my dance lecture at Varsity that told us that we should be in tune with our bodies and to listen. So i'm going to implement some relaxing breathing exercises before i go to bed.  It would help me to relax...

Some while ago essence have had the LOVE ~ JOY ~ CARE limited edition and i have decided to purchase the all in one nail care  for my nails, since my nails needed some TLC. 


"this multi-talent with Vitamin e is a ridge filler, base coat, high shine and wear extending top coat and color refresher in one. strengthens and protects the nails against daily damages for beautiful cared nails. "

WHY I HAVE DECIDED TO PURCHASE THIS NAIL CARE? 

Besides that my nails needed TLC i was looking for a product that can be used in more than one way and when i read on the back of the bottle that i can use it as a ridge filler; i have thought to myself why not give it a go! Of all my nails i have discovered that my two thumbs have ridges in them that i could feel when my fingers slide on top of them and my manicure wont look that great. 

The other main reason were that i could also use it for a base coat, top coat and give my nails a high shine look!

SWATCH

 Here you can clearly see that i have filled my nails short. All my nails are the same length, since some of them have been splitting or have had chipped. I really don't like that i had to file my nails that short i love my long nails.

The formula are runny, it doesn't have the same texture like other base or top coat's that I've ever use before.  I was amazed with the drying time with this one!  Usually these kind of stuff take a long time on my nails to dry.

Do keep a look out for my next post regarding this LOVE ~ JOY ~ CARE range from essence, since i will show you the nail polish swatches. It's a lovely pastel colours for Summer days and they are also created to care for your nails.

Have you seen this range in store from essence? Have you purchase any goodies from it? What are your tips to have great looking nails? I would like to hear what products you use of what suppliments do you take?

want to kept informed of any future post from Leah beauty then i would suggest by liking and following me on the following SM platforms at:

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/leahbeautyza
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/LeahBeauty_za
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/leahbeautyza/

Stay blessed,

 

6 comments:

  1. I love Essence and I have a lot of their polishes but I've never tried any of their nail care products. Maybe I should :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you have tried one of their nail care products i would like to know what you thought about it.

      Delete
  2. Essence products are really good! I love their polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essence seem to be really popular at the moment, I need to pick up some more of their stuff! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, indeed they are very popular at the moment and i would like to hear what beauty products you have purchased!

      Delete