© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 21 September 2015

HPB ~ DAY3: SWEETNESS

Good afternoon beauties,

I'm a little behind with this post - one day. Anyway, since fall are resembled with turning to colder weather and everything that's warm and fluffy etc.  My inspiration were a Hot chocolate. I mean what not to like about enjoying your favourite drink on a cold day - Hmmm?



That's what i enjoy the most of chilly winter days, enjoying hot chocolate topped with some mars-mellows and in the same time you warm your hands...

What's your favourite drink during the colder seasons during the year?






Prepping:


I've applied two coats of Belle Collection black 5C (to me it doesn't actually look like black at all.  I would rather say it's a dark brown.  I'm actually a bit sad to tell that i'm going to miss this season, since i like wearing the darker shades of polish.  To create dots on my nails I've used my Crocheting pen that i had when i was still very young! My granny wanted to learn my how to crochet, but to this day i still couldn't master that skill. I've picked Just be gorgeous 485C for the dots. It's a pity they didn't put the name of the polish on the bottle and i could find the name of it either on the Internet, but i like this colour. I think this colour combo works perfectly well.

My manicure:


Till next time, 



12 comments:

  1. That's a great dotting tool and that is the first time I have seen a crochet hook for that purpose. Your theme is so cute and I love the look of these two colors together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment. Just started to think a little out of the box. Make use of the things that i do have at my disposal.

      Delete
  2. I love your use of a hook for a dotting tool...clever! And that hot chocolate was your inspiration! I might have to drink some tonight thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your hot chocolate! What's your favourite hot chocolate? I like the mint flavourite one.

      Delete
  3. Love your tool! :) The colors together are really screaming fall! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've found a way to use the crochet hook! In my family, my mom and my mother-in-law are the Queen of crochet. I'm not able at all, my 'creations' are always so gripped like they was matted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that regard we are the same, i just can't do the simplestthing with wool and a crochet needle - the only thing i sort of master with a crochet needle was with nail polish! lol.

      Delete