© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 7 September 2015

RED #31DC2015 #30DaysofColourChallenge

Hello beauties,

I hope that your weekend was a lovely one!  I'm so glad that we are having a bit of sunshine for now!
Anyway, i have decided to take part in the #31DC2015 nail challenge and the #30DaysofColourChallenge.  I will see how far i will be able to complete in these nail art challenges, since i'm a complete novice. I'm learning slowly, but surely and eventually i will get their.




I've used essence the Gel nail polishes for the first prompt. The first prompt are Red according to the list.  Firstly I've used the Gel Base Coat, 16 fame fatal and on top of that I painted 15 hey,love on top and finished of with the Gel Top Coat.



I must say i really love the Gel range from essence i get almost a solid week from wearing the polish and the brush are really nice to work with.  Great product and good for you when you are on a budget!


For those that want to take part in the challenge are are the list: 




I would love to know what your opinion are regarding my first attempt? Are you also taking part in the challenge, feel free to leave your link then i can have a look at your nails.

Till next time,



2 comments: