© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Thursday 24 September 2015

HPB COFFEE INSPIRED MANICURE

Good evening beauties,

Tonight is actually a bit cold so this made perfect sense for me to  create a manicure that are inspired by Coffee. Funny thing is that i don't drink coffee at all...

SOURCE: Google Images 

When i look at this cup of coffee which have been made by a barista you can clearly see the great skill that went into this cup!

Do you drink coffee or do you prefer tea? I can get that some days you want to drink something warm, especially in the colder seasons of the year, but why do people drink coffee or tea.  I never could understand that!? I can't even stand the smell of Coffee.







So i have decided to use these colours for my manicure.  White, brown and orange that I've noted in this cup.






My manicure that have been inspired by a cup of Java. The pattern were inspired by the shape of the coffee bean itself.

I hope i do this coffee cup and bean justice, since i'm still in the learning curve of shapes and designs etc.



The polishes that I've used were all from Tip Top. The orange colour are Mango Tango, brown are Nut's About You and the white are Cream Puff. I made my dots by using a crocheting tool no: 1.50 that the size of the dot on my nail.

Please give my your honest feedback regarding this attempt.

Till next time,









7 comments:

  1. It's one of my favourite colours from Tip Top, just a pity that they have closed down. So i treasure this bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, love the smell of coffee! Great idea for inspiration and I love your take on it, using the shape of the coffee bean. :)

    ReplyDelete