© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 18 September 2015

BELLE COLLECTION - STRONG RED C

Good morning beauties,

I'm taking part in a nail challenge that starts today for HOBBY POLISH BLOGGERS group and the theme are Fall.  Feels a bit strange to do manicure for fall, since we are actually in Spring, but nevertheless i've deciced to pain my nails in this colour.





It's a new range that I've noticed in Jet recently. It's a small bottle with only 5ml of polish, but oh boy it's worth it to buy and it's really a bargain for less than R10 per bottle. This bottle of nail polish are just the right size to pack in if you are going on a holiday! I really liked the colour, but haven't painted my fingers yet with it, but since I'm taking part in the challenge and i thought why not?



I wasn't disappointed with this colour at all.  The first stroke on my nail and i was like  so HAPPY and full of smiles on my nails! Here you can see how my manicure looks like without a Top Coat on. It's really classy! Don't you think so too?



My final manicure with Top Coat.

Till next time,










33 comments:

  1. That has to be strange, creating a Fall mani when you are having Spring. I have never heard of this brand but you are right, it is a lovely color. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, you are on the opposite side regarding the seasons! I think this color works for both seasons though ;-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm leaving the season of fall behind and we are experiencing windy weather right now.

      Delete
  3. A fall mani in spring! You are such an original girl! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty color! Thanks for partaking and putting up with us in the Northern Hemisphere even though you're in a different season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's no problem, i'm loving dark colours most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color looks really pretty and I love how it works no matter the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. ☺ There are some colours that you can wear any time of the year and i think this colour are one of them!

      Delete
  7. Lovely colour! I think it works all year round :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for being a sport and pretending to be in Fall with us. :) This color is gorgeous. I have never heard of the brand. Is it only available in South Africa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very good question to ask, since I've saw the advert from Jet on their FB page, I had a look on the Internet and I couldn't find any product related to this polish. So I would think it's only in RSA in Jet stores. I agree with you it's a stunning colour.

      Delete
  9. Haha that must have been odd for you! But you went with a perfect colour for Fall theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels a bit odd, but I must say that I love this colour so I didn't mind!

      Delete
  10. Wonderful Fall color!! Love that accent ring too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and yes i liked the accent ring as well! ☺

      Delete
  11. I se, it must be very odd for you, but look at the bright side: this red could be the roses' shade too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clever i didn't even thought about that! But we were having a long winter time and even now some days are still very cold or even wet.

      Delete
  12. Very nice polish indeed! Never heard of the brand before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. Yes, i've also never herd of this brand my self! ☺ It was by accident that my eye caught them in store. I think it's only available here in South Africa. I couldn't even trace them on the Internet so i think they are quite new in the nail polish range.

      Delete
  13. This color is lovely, I did not know the brand before I read this :) Thanks for the discovery !

    ReplyDelete