© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Thursday 10 September 2015

ORANGE #31DC2015 #30DaysofColourChallenge

Hello beauties,

So how was your day today? Today were quite a coldish day with a little of sunshine.  I believe tomorrow will be a better day and it's weekend for those that are looking forwards to that!

Anyway the next prompt on the list is Orange. I know that i have quite a bit to catch up to, hece they say it's a challenge. :-)






So i have decided to paint my nails with Tip Top's Mango Tango colour, must admit i absolutely love that colour. Especially when the rays of the sun shines on it!


Doesn't that bottle just say pick me!  Well it did for me.  Then i picked another colour from Tipp Top named Ready Steady Glow and painted on my ringer.


The only thing that i don't like is when i have to clean my fingers when i have painted them with this polish.  It takes longer, but it quite worth it!  Don't your think?


Perfect colour to wear in the upcoming summer! 

Till next time, 




2 comments: