© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 13 June 2016

OSH BUBBLE BALM

Hello Beauties,

I trust that you had a wonderful weekend!  Today I'm going to tell you what i think of the Oh So Heavenly Bubble Balms. I was very lucky to have received the *Strawberry Smooch ~ Strawberries & Cream Bubble Balm from Oh So Heavenly. 

I was lucky to have spotted the Cupcake Kisses Vanilla Bubble Balm in my nearest Clicks stores.  

Oh So heavenly have released these Bubble Balms in 2015 and they are still selling like hot cakes! 
I had to hunt for them and was just in luck to have purchased the last Vanilla Cupcake Bubble Balm that was on the shelve. The Strawberries and Cream flavour was out of stock! The Chocolate Caress flavour was only two left. 

These balms consist of three flavours namely Strawberries & Cream, Vanilla Cupcake & Chocolate Caress

"This decadent bubble balm is bursting with frosted strawberry and rich whipped cream flavour to delight your senses while working to sooth your lips.  Specially shaped to easily deliver the perfect amount of silky lip balm with every application, your lips will be both the sweet and soft spot! Treat yourself to kissable lips that taste as good as they look!
The moment when i've opened the Strawberries & Cream Bubble Balm packet i could smell the wonderful aroma!  I just had to open the balm and roll it onto my lips.  I was totally impressed with the application - glides like butter on my lips! I keep this one on my bedside table, so before i go to sleep i roll this little baby on my lips and in the morning - who doesn't love strawberries? Mmm? 

"This decadent bubble balm is crammed full of butter cream frosting and vanilla cupcake flavour to indulge your senses while working to spoil your lips. Specially shapped to easily deliver the perfect amount of silky lip balm with every application, your lips will be both the sweet and the soft spot!  Treat yourself to kissable lips that taste as good as they look!" 
Cupcake Kisses Vanilla Bubble Balm smells good enough to eat - i wish!

I must say that i'm totally impressed with these two bubble balms that i've used thus far. The application are easy and smooth. There's no stickyness or a sugary feeling at all - just pure silkyness and i would used them in the future.  The two main ingredients are shea butter which is a good moisturizer for your lips and the beeswax is great for locking in moisture. These balm soften your lips. I would definitly recommened them if you struggle with dry or cracked lips.  I just wish that these balm would contain pretection against the harmful rays of the sun we are exposed to.

These lip bubbles are sold only at Clicks stores and the selling price are R27.95

Have you seen these lip balms in Clicks stores and have you used it?  I would like to know which are your favourite flavour!

Your welcome to follow me at:
FACEBOOK: Leah Beauty
TWITTER: Leah Beauty


Love,



*Strawberry Smooch ~ Strawberries & Cream Bubble Balm was send to me for an honest opion. 

12 comments:

  1. ohh! sound good! I want to try the chocolate one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me guess you love chocolate!? Mmm? Let me know what you thought of the chocolate bubble balm.

      Delete
  2. The strawberries and cream balm sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Kate you are right, it's Heavenly! Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  3. Nice!! These are similar to the EOS brand we have in the states. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know about the EOS version, but i don't think that you can even compare the two versions at all. I know that there are more flavours in the EOS versions, the only similarity are the shape.

      Delete
  4. Shea butter and beeswax are great ingredients for a lip balm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are great ingredients, but the flavour are just the cherry on the top! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. They look so cute i want one now :)
    x fatty https://twofacedx.wordpress.com/2016/06/13/wishing-in-white/ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then i'll suggest you visit your nearest Clicks stores a.s.a.p they are selling like hot cakes!

      Delete
  6. I believe in this balm, its better than me high end lip balms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love using OSH lip balms and this one are one of my favourites!

      Delete