© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 15 June 2016

ESSENCE APP


Hello beauties,

I'm sure that most of you are an essence fan...right!?  I'm sure that you want to know more? Then I've got news for you!
The new essence smartphone app offers you lots of exciting information and exclusive contend about their products.

With the essence app, you can look forward to these facinating topics: 

  •  store finder: discover essence shops in your area
  •  essence on air: the latestessenceTV episodes directly on your  smartphone (currently only available in german)
  •  essence beauty friends: be connected
  • augmented reality and other cool features
  • all about essence: all products on your screen at all times via barcode scan 


Don’t miss out on the ultimate must-have for all beauty queens, download the new essence app for free – now available in the app store and on google play. compatible with ios 8.0 and android 4.4.3 or later. The app is also now available for ios version 9 and android version 4.4.3.

You can download the essence app at these stores:



If you have any questions about the app, please feel free to send an e-mail too app@essence.eu or use the contact form on the essence website.
 
Have fun!

16 comments:

  1. This sounds like an interesting app. I wonder if they will offer the content in other languages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only the episodes that are currently in German. I'm sure in due time it will also be available in english. The moment i know more i will update everyone. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'll have to try this app out, thank you for sharing it! I don't think I would of heard about it otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This app seems so interesting! I need to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a neat app. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man I wish I had space on my phone.... :'( I'm going to have to remember this for when I upgrade...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see someone are wishing that she already had a new mobile. Your not the only one in that apartment! Thank you for stopping by Lizzy!

      Delete
  6. Interesting ap! Not something I would use but I can see its usefulness for others :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment, i wish that i could download it on my phone, since essence are one of my favourite brands! Thank you for stopping by Shawna.

      Delete
  7. This does sound really handy :) I need to try my essence polishes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please do would love to hear what you thought of it, Becca!

      Delete
  8. Interesting app. For sure I will try for it.

    ReplyDelete