© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Thursday 16 June 2016

OSH VANILLA DELIGHT HAND CREAM


Hallo beauties,

I can feel that it's winter time and that it's really going to be a REAL cold one too!  I'm sure that some of you like the cold days while enjoying hot drink like Hot Chocolate, Milo, Cup - a - Soup etc. Yes i do enjoy hot drinks too, but the one things that i really don't like about winter is that my hands are prone to have drier skin than normal. I'm sure that most of you also have notice that the apprearance of your skin change during the winter time.


Some while ago Oh So Heavenly surprised me with a heavenly hand cream called Vanilla Delight that i just couldn't resist to use it!

If you look at the design of the hand cream you would want to open the tube and smell it...right? It smells like Vanilla Cupcake that came right out of the oven so fresh and you can hardly wait just to take a bite!

On the spot i've squird a little on my hand and rub it on my hands.  I was really impressed with this hand cream from Oh So Heavenly.  The cream have absorbed very well into my hands and that i really like about hand creams.  That's a huge bonus in my book and i'm sure you would enjoy that as well! The Vanilla Delight Hand Cream makes my hands feel moisturized and that is what i'm looking for.



I enjoy having hand creams that are just the perfect size to take along on a weekend away like this one.

Have you tried this one out yet? I would like to hear your thoughts?

Take care of your hands during this cold season!

Love,



*This product was send to me for a honest opinion 

8 comments:

  1. It's the opposite around here- it's getting toasty outside! This hand cream sounds, well, heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes Jen you are enjoying the lovely sunshine weather while some of us are having the colder season! Enjoy the sun ☺ Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. It's summers here. Very hot. But love to try this on in winter. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish for some sunshine here at the moment! Thank you for the comment, if you do try it out would love to hear!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh yes, it does hey, Oh SO Heavenly hardly disspoints me!

      Delete
  4. Hand creams are necessary all year long-- even though we're entering summer here I notice my hands have been very dry lately. This sounds very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hand creams are important all year around, especially when you notice your hands start to become drier than usual.

      Delete