© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 6 June 2016

SOOTHING LIP BALM

Good Morning Beauties,

I've missed you guys so much and my little space here, but due to personal reasons i couldn't chat with you, but all is back to normal again and i trust that everyone are still fit and those of us that have Winter this time of the year; please stay warm and cosy with you favourite beverage at hand!

During my absence i've discovered some lovely lip balms from Pep stores.


Some while ago i went to Pep stores and spotted that they sell lip balms and my eye spotted these balms.  I must say that i was impress with these balms, since it's quite cheap. The retail price are R6.99 so i have purchased three lip balms.

During winter times my lips are prone to crack and or to be very dry. I always make sure that i have enought stock of lip balms.



The lip balms that i've chosen are musk, spearmint and cola. I remember when i was very young my father used to eat musk flavoured sweets and i just had to get this flavour and i really hope that it will bring those memories back of my young care free days!  I was a little bit dissapointed, since the scent didn't really capture the smell for me as those musk sweets that my father used to eat.

The other flavour are spearmint and i mainly purchase this one to wear when i go out like to church, it's a lovely fresh scent to wear and i'm very pleased that i've purchased this one!

Last flavour are the cola one! This snell are so devine it really smell like a bottle of coco cola to me. It's also the closest that i will come to Coke, since i can't drink any fizzy drink, since and liquids, medicine or food that would produce or contain gas will bring me so much pain that i want to scream! I would wear this one most of the time especially when i feel like i need a little pick me up.

Furthermore i also found these lip balms are very good value for money, since it contain Aloe Vera that are good for you  especially if you suffer from dry lips. The balms also contain UVA &  UVB filters, thus it's a good all year products to use.

These lip balms are non sticky, it's glides easy and it moisture my lips very well.  There's no reason to have dry lips!

Is it just me or do you also purchase some cosmetics for a certain flavour that you hope that would bring back certain memories for you? Which flavour would you chooice to purchase?

Your most welcome to follow me at:

♥ TWITTER Leah Beauty
♥ FACEBOOK Leah Beauty

Until next time,


8 comments:

  1. These sound like nice balms. I love the smell of Cola. I'm sure I'd love the Cola one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you like the Cola one too - i enjoy that one the most!

      Delete
  2. I love a good lip balm-- these sound nice to wear everyday! I'm very curious about the 'musk' scent as I don't think we have anything like that in the US and I wonder what it smells like (or what the sweets taste like)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes me too, some lip balm tends to be having a waxy kind of feel to it, but these are so smooth and kind of a silky feeling. Such a shame that you guys in the US have anything that relates to musk.

      Delete
  3. Finding a good lip balm is so hard! I find most of mine become not as great about halfway through. I also cannot figure out what musk would taste like....not a flavor we have in the US. More of a cologne scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why's that? What kind of lip balms to you use currently? I know that there will be certain items that won't be available overseas and vice versa. I do hope that you will find a good one, that stays good right till the end.

      Delete
  4. Love the flavours you picked! I absolutely love spearmint, would definitely use that as a nice fresh boost :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes the Spearmint one would be great to wear for something fresh especially after i've eaten or wqhen im in the public, but at home i prefer the Cola one.

      Delete