© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Saturday 6 February 2016

Love your Lips with Oh So Heavenly & Clicks

Hello Beauties,

It's weekend and what are your plans for today?  Whatever you decide to do, i hope that you will spend it with your loved ones, they are special!  Anything can change in a minute...

Speaking of loved ones! ☺ Do you have plans for Valentines Day!? If not, don't worry your not alone - i also don't have plans and i will stay at home, but that doesn't mean that i will feel depressed that i don't have anything planned for the day!

Take the time to do the things that you love to do - recharge your batteries weather it's by reading that book that you didn't finished during the holiday's or take out a movie and enjoy it with your loved ones.

Without further ado we can still feel and look good - we do deserve it...




[PURCHASED MYSELF]

I'm always checking out what new lip goodies are out in the store and when i have noticed these delicious products i just had to try them out and who doesn't like to have silky smooth lips!?


Oh So Heavenly Pampering Lip Butter: 
Pomegranate & Rosehip Oil (15 ml)

PRICE: R 24.95
AVAILABLE: Clicks
RATING: ☺☺☺☺☺

PRODUCT CLAIM:
This velvety, pomegranate-flavourite lip butter contains a blend of creamed pomegranate and rosehip oil to hydrate and rejuvenate lips.  With ultra-pampering Vitamin E pearls to help repair chaps by softening and moisturizing. Look and feel your best with luxuriously cashmere-soft lips.

PERSONAL OPINION: 
It's the first time that I've purchased a lip butter and i can say that I'm so glad i did!!  I like the feeling of the texture of this lip butter.  It really glides on my lips and the feeling are great.  Have a lovely soft smell and the lip butter moistures my lips really well. I would definitely purchased this product again in the future.


Clicks Strawberry Lip Balm
Vit. E enriched (10 g) 

PRICE: R 29.95
AVAILABLE: Clicks
RATING: ☺/☻☻☻☻

PRODUCT CLAIM
Use Clicks Strawberry Lip Balm with a burst of colour to nourish and moisture your lips throughout the day. 

PERSONAL OPINION
I like the design of the lip balm tin, it's funky and attractive, especially to the youth.  I feel that this product does moisture your lips, but i can hardly smell the strawberry flavour. The lip balm have a wax feeling to it.  


Oh So Heavenly Shimmer Lip Balm
Pearls of Pleasure (4.6g) 

PRICE: R18.95
AVAILABLE: Clicks
RATING: ☺☺☺☺☺

PRODUCT CLAIM
This creamy lip balm has been specially enriched with caring Vitamin E to combat dryness while hydrating lips.  Enjoy the delectable iced cranberry flavour which will make lips extra kissable.  With a hint of shimmer for a smile that twinkles! 

PERSONAL OPINION: 
I just LOVE this lip balm from Oh So Heavenly the scent are irresistible!  This one i would so purchase again and again.  I have this lip balm on my desk as I'm typing this blog post and it would stay on my desk, since i spend most of my time behind the desk. This balm are so creamy and makes my lips feel soft.  I would agree 100% with Oh So Heavenly product claim where they state "will make your lips extra kissable" 

Have you tried any of these products?  If so which one are your favourite and why? I would like to know what you think of it. 

Make sure to keep your lips moist during this time of the year! 

Take care, 






8 comments:

  1. They look like some really great products :) fab review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, at the moment i have the OSH Lip balm at my desk and my lips feel so smooth like silk

      Delete
  2. Awesome reviews! I love lip balms, I'm totally addicted to it. I'd snatch up any of these if I saw them in a shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, i always looking at lip balms or glosses when i'm in the shop, but 95% of the time OSH scores my vote for the best product!

      Delete
  3. I don't think we have any of these products in Sweden. Thanks for a nice review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also don't think that you won't have any Clicks stores in Sweden.

      Delete