© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 15 February 2016

VALENTINE MANICURE & POEM

Hello beauties,

I hope that all of you had a wonderful Sunday, since it was the day of love!  Everyone of us want's to feel loved weather we are in a relationship or not.  To those you that haven't haven't met your prince on the white horse, it's totally fine to spend some time alone.  Actually that a good time to get to know yourself really well and to do the things that you really want to do.

So i have been a little more on a Sunday than usual, i've painted my nails and i must say that i like it so much, especially when the sun shines on it!






I'm part of a group called ABC Challenge on Facebook and we have a letter to paint our nails. Todays letter are F. It could be the name of the polish or the brand name.  Well, i've used essence fame fatal.

STEP 1: The colour that I've applied on my nail are essence #16 fame fatal - two coats


 STEP 2: Then i've apllied one coat of essence #15 hey, love


 STEP 3: On my ring finger i've applied essence #52 amazed by you.


STEP 4: I've used essence #33 wild white ways to create the harts dot on my finger with a dotting tool.


TOOLS USED FOR THIS VALENTINE NAIL ART MANICURE:



 I'm also doing a nail art manicure for the #naillinkupsa challenge and the theme are Valentines Day. So i've decided to combine the two prompts into one manicure.



When i have picked the colours for my manicure i've noticed that they have names that will make a beautiful poem and i have decided to write one today.  I hope you like it!


I just would like to explain a few of the words that i've used in the poem. FAME = known by many people, thus he or she are so inlove with the love of their life that the person want many people to know about it.  FATAL = I will love you till death.  That's how much the person loves him or her.  

 You can clearly see that my poem are inspired from essence polish names. 

So what do you think of my valentines manicure?  Do you like it? What are your favourite nail polish colours from the ones that i've used?

Feel free to check out the other bloggers manicures out!

Take care,






10 comments:

  1. 'Hey Love' is one of my most favourite Polish.. have backups for daaayzzz ...


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bridget, oh yes, i just totally love this glitter, especially went the rays of the sun are shining on my fingers! It's stunning and i'm glad to hear that you liked it too! ☺

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, i think so too. I just love the names what essence name their products!

      Delete
  3. Really cute manicure :) :) I love Essence polishes. Such a good quality for a very affordable price tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment essence are my favourite brand. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. haha super cute poem.
    Sadly I can't get Essence polishes here in the UK, would have to go to Ireland for that, or abroad somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame man, i totally hate that, certain polishes aren't everywhere sold.

      Delete
  5. Great mani! I'm sold on red every time, it's my favorite for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red, are not my favourite colour, but these two red are just amazing together! I'm glad that you like them!

      Delete