© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Thursday 10 December 2015

ESSENCE MERRY BERRY - PINK & PERFECT


Hello beauties,

How are we doing today? It's almost weekend for those that are still working not long than it's the long awaited Holiday that most people are looking forward! To have lazy days, sleeping late, going to the beach and enjoy time with friends and family!



Last month essence have released the festive range of goodies and i was looking forward to the nail polish range!  I've kept my eyes peeled in the media for the released dates!  I must say that i really like their range of products, but the Christmas range are just so adorable! I was lucky enough that i could have purchased the whole nail polish range.



I've painted my nails with Pink & Perfect - it's number 3 in the collection.  I liked the application process. So smooth and silky - feels like velvet!


Just look how gorgeous are the bottle and not to forget the the cap! If you haven't purchased this range yet, i just urge you to go to your nearest Clicks stores or Dis-Chem pharmacy's!!


Loved the little gold flakiest that are in this Top Coat that I've applied on my Manicure after all it's Christmas. When our Saviour was worn one of the presents was gold :-)


I liked the gold flakiest on my nails! It's festive. Do you like the Merry Berry Collection from essence?

Till next time,

6 comments:

  1. Hello dear
    First time here on his blog, and face already loved everything here
    Linda your nail, I liked the color

    great post

    http://www.esmaltecia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and i'm glad that you liked the colour - Pink & Perfect!

      Delete
  2. Great Post.
    Today i bought the Gold. I can wait How it feels & looks on the nail.

    InLove,
    Ayat von www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great - i'm glad to hear that you've purchased the Top Coat! It's a lovely Top Coat that you can wear to give to your that extra glam!

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I love those cute little bottles. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - if i see these cute little polish bottles it lets me think that they belong on the Christmas tree!

      Delete