© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Thursday 3 December 2015

NAIL LINKUP ~ PINK CHRISTMAS

Good morning beauties,

I hope that your first days of December are a fabulous one, Here in cape Town we had quite a couple of days that was so HOT that i just basically were so tired that i didn't had an energy to spend the time regarding any nail related post!  Now that it's much cooler in the evening i'm back again with another nail post.

I've came aware of an December Nail Art Ideas Linkup and if your are interested in taking part of the fun please click here to read all the information regarding this.




I present to you my Pink Christmas nails


So what do you think of my pink nails with Christmas lights?  It's the first time that i had worked with these stickies. They are actually nose rings if you really want to know, but i just like them so much and decided why not! ☺ 


I painted my nails with Image nail polish called HOT PINK. This are one of my favourite pink's to wear during the summer.  If you haven't read my previous post - shades of pink then you can read it here Once that was dry i've placed the nose rings on top. 

Till next time, 





6 comments:

  1. Lovely as always! I liked how creative you were with the stickers. When I had the time I used to use those rhinestones you put on phone covers on my nails. Maybe I will try this challenge out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for stopping by and commenting! Ah, yes Rhinestone i know about them, i still want to get the ones that you use for nail art. I'm sure you will ace this challenge - would follow those post, since it's always lovely to see how others interpret the prompts. ☺

      Delete
  2. OMG HOW CLEVER IS THIS!
    I love the lights! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha.... Where do you put the batteries???

    Love this!

    ReplyDelete