© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 14 December 2015

SPARITUAL LACQUER - DREAMSICLE

{Gifted}
Good morning beauties,

Not long anymore - it's the last stretch then most of you will be on holiday! Just the prefect time to do a lovely manicure!

A while back I have received a voucher and I could have decided on what goodies I wanted to buy from Faithful to Nature  and the Dreamsicle lacquer was one of the items that i have picked from.

Faithful to Nature are a wonderful place to order goodies on-line, especially if you want to live life on the green side.  They offer free delivery to orders over R350 and when you sign up for the first time you receive a welcome voucher to the value of R100.  They always keep you up to date regarding your order.  What I really like are the personal touch that they add to your order - a handwritten Thank you note! There's another aspect that i like from them and that they include free samples & gifts with every order!



SPARITUAL lacquears are Vegan - free of DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde resin. 

One of SPARITUAL ranges include a cream collection and I have decided to pick the Dreamsicle that consist of 82 creams.  I must say that i really like this colour and so those my friends! I would say this are one of those colours that would suit most skin tones and it's such a lovely colour for Summer. 

From this wide range of Cremes that they have I would say that the following creams would be my favourites: Firefly, fusion & magnify. For those that would like to take a look at the wide variety of creams that are available you can check it out here 


I didn't had any difficulty to apply this lacquer at all. It's my third day wearing this polish and thus far i haven't had any chips. 


Have you used any lacquers from Sparitual yet?  If so what are your favourites? Do you like the Dreamsicle lacquer that i have painted my nails? 

Till next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment