© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 7 December 2015

FISH BRAID WITH GLITTER TOPPER - NAIL ART

Hello beauties,

How are you all doing in this sunny weather that we are having in cape Town today?

For the group NEW crumpet Nail Tarts my last link-up for the year. Our Colour was glitter topper / Flakie and my prompt was Fish Braid.

This specific Nail Art prompt were new to me and i know it's a lovely design.  This was the second attempt that I've tried it and some do like it so it's probably not to bad, but i think it would better when my nails are longer!





In the photo above you can see the Fish Braid that i've painted without the glitter topper.  Do you  like this design that I've done on my nails?


On the photo you can see it with the glitter topper.

PRODUCTS USED:

• essence the gel nail polish base coat
• image nail polish - shade purple
• Tip Top Nail Chic - Cream Puff
• Tip Top Nail Chic - Cherry's In The Snow
• Tip Top Nail Chic - Snow Capped Glitter

Till next time,



4 comments:

  1. It is definitely easier to do this on longer nails, or if you have polishes with skinnier brushes. I think it came out great, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i also think that i should have used my nail art brushes.

      Delete