© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 9 August 2017

EARLY SPRING INSPIRATE NAIL ART


Hallo Beauties,

To all the lovely ladies today i hope that you had a wonderful Woman's Day today.  I must say that i had a wonderful sunny weather today in the Mother City.

Earlier this month i was in my local Crazy store and i have spotted these cute little Chinese figure nail polish bottles and i just couldn't resist to purchase some of these!




Early spring manicure

As you can see in this photo i have decided to pick one of the lovely flowers from my essence wake up, spring nail stickers.  I have posted a photo of this with the nail goodies on my Instagram account earlier.  Those that doesn't follow me on Instagram yet are welcome to do so, since i post from time to time wonderful goodies on my Social Media accounts. These flowers also came in handy for this month prompt.  I'm taking part in the group on Facebook called Nail Challenge Collaboration .

The polish are a bit sheer, but with three layers i had a lovely opaque finish.  I would describe this polish as a light lilac/purple shade with silver tone to it.

Early Spring Manicure_ in daylight

I have decided to take a photo in natural light with my cellphone yesterday just before i was heading out the door!  I prefer to wear shimmers when the sun are shining so i can't wait for Spring to arrive. I had enough cold already! Okay, i do KNOW we need much more rain, currently we only have about 60 days of water left then it's day 0 of no more water for us in the Western Cape.

I would definitely be back with another flower mani, but i'm not sure just with what kind of nail polish i would be using would it be part of the essence wake up, spring collection or some of my other nail polishes that i do have.

So stick around to find out!













8 comments:

  1. That polish bottle is absolutely adorable. And I love the stickers. I have never tried them, but I should. It looks so cute especially against the shimmer shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the beginning i have stayed away from stickers, but now i like them very much!

      Delete
  2. The bottle is so cute! And a perfect spring manicure ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The other two that i have the cap also differs from this one. It's like a whole collection that you can collect. Even when these are empty i wouldn't throw these away - that's for sure!

      Delete
  3. The packaging is adorable! Such a creative way to bottle the polish. The color is really pretty & you selected the perfect sticker. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually very happy when i've noticed that i have a flower sticker that would suit this shade of nail polish so well!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too, i just feel a bit sad that i have to remove this mani, since i have another polish or two that i also WANT to paint my nails with! Thant's the problem with having so many great shades!

      Delete