© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Sheet Street Duvet Cover Words of Inspiration - Blue Poinsettia

 Hello Ladies,

Sometimes we need some inspiration and I think this year was a killer on so many levels. Feels like I have lost inspiration lately.  I just didn’t have that motivation to do something creatively.  I needed some words that would give me the reason to get out of bed in the mornings.

I was scrolling on Sheet Street webpage and looked at their duvet covers and spotted this one and I knew I needed to check if my local store stock it – my luck was in – yeah – happy dance.


So the day when I made the purchase of this duvet cover and changed my bedding I was very impressed by the look and the feel. Nothing makes me feel so good than a clean made up bed and a new cover!  It’s bold and so spot on!

Sometimes just a made up bed and a few powerful quotes will give us that spunk back that we need and Sheet Street has done it for me.  

That saying that goes something like your surrounding plays an important role in your mental wellness is so true.

You will note that on the cover of the duvet the following words SMILE OFTEN are printed - we should actually. Laughter is good medicine. Find something that would put a smile on your face, don’t feel like smiling, then fake it till you make it and a smile would eventually appear.

Last but not least – CELEBRATE LIFE – yes, life is hard very hard at times, but those days are essentially there to give you character and that makes you, YOU! Yes, even you that are reading this little post of mine.

I want you to take a good look at your surroundings and change one thing that would inspire you to be a bit better than the day before.

If you can change your bedding everyone needs a good night’s rest to start the day on the bright side!

Stay blessed and safe,

Leanie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment