© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 25 September 2015

HPB | DAY 6 - FALL: GLAM IT UP

Hallo beauties,

I'm part of the group Hobby Polish Bloggers on facebook. The Link-Up for this month are Fall/Autumn. It's really a lovely group to be a member of.  They will help if you need advice regarding blogging etc.  Feel free to check them out on facebook.

I've decided to paint my nails purple. I've always liked the colour, except when i were in Grade 10 I've change to blue instead. {Shhh...i still like purple, but just won't wear that colour in public}






I must say i liked how this manicure turned out. The purple colour that i've used are Manic Minds from Tip Top and I've added some lovely glitters that have tiny pink and blue glitters in them.  Makes it really beautiful to wear even for a night out! 

STRENGTH & VITALITY BASE COAT | MANIC MINDS | DIVA GLAM | ULTRA SHINE TOP COAT

Did you liked this manicure look? Feel free to leave a comment - thanks for reading.

Till next time,






2 comments: