© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 9 September 2015

OH SO HEAVENLY SCENTSATIONS - VIVACIOUS VIOLET

Hello beauties,

How are you all doing?  Looking forward to the weekend? I've just seen the weather forecast and it seems to me that we will have another wet day tomorrow! Miss Sunshine I'm missing you....

Some of you might have seen the latest advertisements in the media from Oh So Heavenly.   They have a product range - Scentsations Vivacious Violet in Clicks Stores. It consist of the following products a Body wash, Body lotion & Room mist.

SOURCE: Oh So Heavenly web-page 



I have bought myself the ROOM MIST .  I have decided to spoil myself with this lovely room mist and as a bonus I've noticed that you can use it as a linen mist also. So it's really a bargain friendly product for just only R 27.95.  I'm a berry girl and that was the reason why I have decided to purchase the room mist.  When I've read the following on the label of the bottle "Exotic Violet and Sparkling Raspberry Champagne" I just knew that i want to test this one out and i can tell you it smells divine...

"Bring a spritz of vibrancy into your home with the vivacious scent of exotic violet and wild jasmine.  The tempting floral fragrance infusion is perfectly balanced with notes of sparkling raspberry champagne, lily and sun-kissed apple. Fragrance your home and freshen the air around you with this irresistible fruity floral infusion while  rejuvenating your spirits". 

What better way to start the new season with this lovely fragrance around you!? I really can't wait for the Spring to be in full swing with this lovely fragrance in my room and to start with my Spring cleaning! 

Room mist directions: Spritz 3 - 4 times into the air. 
Linen mist directions: Spritz 3 - 4 times onto your linen, cushions or ed sheets and allow to dry. 

I'm so going to spritz some of the lovely mist onto my bed sheets before i go to sleep then i will drift off to a peaceful sleep...

What are your favourite room mist? Would love to hear? 

Till next time, 












2 comments:

  1. I saw this at clicks and wondered what it was like. You can't test them so glad you shared your experience. Great post will definitely be getting this product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i know that's actually the only disappointment from some stores. If I'm interested in a product i read the label and then I make my final decision. Would love to hear once you've tried it for your self.

      Delete