© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 25 September 2015

HPB DAY 7 LINK-UP ~ LEAVES

Good evening beauties,

This would be my last link-up post for this months theme at HPB.

My inspiration for this post were leaves and the colour dark reddish & purple.

SOURCE: Google Images 
     
                                                                                                                                                                 
Here's my manicure:

     
I liked the colour of this two colours of polish that I've used. It just didn't turn out the way i wanted it to look, but i will play with that polish again - practice makes prefect, right?      

Polishes that I've used:

ESSENCE: BASE COAT | RALO: ROSE ATTRACTION | TIP TOP: READY STEADY GLOW 
Till next time,

                                                                                                                                   





            

6 comments:

  1. I don't know what you had in mind, but I actually really like this combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour polish that i've painted from Ralo are a lovely colour, but the magnetic effect didn't really show, think that i need to practice more...how far or near i must hold the magnet so that the effect will show.

      I'm glad you liked it, i loved the colour combo, great colour to wear!

      Delete
  2. Ive nominated you! :D Reasonstosmile-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank your for visiting & nominating me. My post will be up soon.

      Delete