© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 22 November 2015

HPB PRESENT MONOCROMATIC ~ PRAY FOR RAIN

Hallo beauties,

It's that again of the month and this time around our theme are Monochromatic  nail art.  To tell the truth i didn't know what  it was, but soon i discovered the meaning.

Then i needed to start getting my ideas what am i going to do for the weeks challenges?  And one of the idea was to do a nail art related manicure for rain.  We in South Africa have Summer at this stage and during our Winter time it haven't rain a lot, thus our water capacity are very low.




In some our our churches the theme was that we need to pray for rain.So that was my inspiration.

Luckily i already had the rain drop prepared along time ago, so i only had to paint my nails.


HOW DID I CREATE MY MANI:

Step 1 - Painted my nails with Tip Top Nail Chic #1025 Blueberry Pie, except my ring finger.
Step 2 - I took the rain drop that I've already had prepared (reverse stamping method two) and placed it on my ringer. Nail polised that were used to make the rain drop were Tip Top  Nail chic #977 Jazz Berryblue 
Step 3 - Apply Top Coat on my ring finger so that the rain drop will stay in it's place.
Step 4 - I've used a dotting tools to create the dots on my nails - my aim was to make the dots in the form of rain drops.

So what do you think of my attempt for this nail art attempt?
Your welcome to leave a note i do read all my notes - thanks for stopping by! ☺

Till next time,










7 comments:

  1. Very cool. Jazz Berryblue looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you liked the colour!!! I ♥ ♥ ♥ it! When i bought this colour a while back in Clicks i just knew i'm going to love this one!

      Delete
  2. Here's for hoping for rain, and that your blogging -blues will end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know you are from South Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blues, I like the shimmery/metallic one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes i'm glad you like the blues - i like them too!

      Delete