© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 16 November 2015

Oh So Heavenly - Classic Care: Moisture Burst - Exfoliating Body Scrub {Review}

Hello Beauties,

Recently I've discovered that Oh So Heavenly have a lovely body Scrub product that i wanted to test for myself, since summer are here and i wanted to have a skin that are feeling great!  I know i can rely on this brand....




Scent from Heaven
"  A precious soft pearl fragrance with hints of delicate geranium, modern *ylang ylang and soothing lavender and enchanted with a powdery kiss of rose, iris and amber"

I've used this product and I'm glad that I've made the choice by purchasing this product, since it have really made my skin feel refreshed, especially with the product ylang ylang. Ylang ylang have really great benefits for our health.  it helps to maintain healthy skin, straighten the nervous system and it also helps to relieves symptoms of stress, angry and anxiety.  

During this time of the year we all are stressed out with everything that needs to be done and it feels as if we just don't want to wake up or to press the snooze button a second time. I would recommend that we must make bath time a luxury experience to pamper ourselves and just to relax in a warm bath with our pamper goodies and this product would definitely be one on the list.  

"Healthy skin is a happy skin! 
Your skin would love you for it!  
Look after your skin during the hot summer days...

Take care, 





No comments:

Post a Comment