© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 29 November 2015

HPB PRESENT |MONOCROMATIC BLUE

Good morning beauties,




My mani are dedicated to everyone that has Diabetic's.  November are Diabetic Awareness month.






To have Diabetes are not the end of the world, but it's also not a walk in the park either.  I know people that have T1D and they have to check their levels at certain times of the day.. Don't make fun of people by saying they are overweight.  They can't help that they don't fit into a certain image.  A illness doesn't define a person. Don't think for one moment that they also want to wear certain clothes or want to be slim.




SIGNS OF TYPE 2 DIABETES 


If you have the symptoms of the above mentioned  signs then i would urged to you to make an appointment with your doctor. 

Since Diabetic Cancer are being made aware with the colours blue, i have decided to use nail polish from: 


Tip Top Nail Chic Jazz Berryblue (my favourite colour blue) 


Sinful Colors Cinderella for my ring finger. 


Tip Top Nail Chic Snow Capped Glitter - I've applied one coat of this polish on all my fingers except my ring finger. 


I used my dotting tool to make a ribbon on my ringer finger with Tip Top Jazz Berryblue

My manicure: 



Till next time, 

Earlier this month some of us was interested in doing a manicure to make people aware of Diabetics, therefor we decided to do a link -up for this cause.  Feel free to check their post and leave a message we do read the comments. 













4 comments:

  1. Fantastic post! Great to bring awareness to Diabetes and I loved how creative it was with your nail Polish. Both my parents have the disease so it is close to home. I really enjoyed this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wanted to do this post, since i also have a cousin that have Diabetes and i know it's not always an easy road to walk. Glad you enjoyed the post.

      Delete