© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 23 August 2015

REVIEW & SWATCH: RALO COSMETICS - PROFESSIONAL LACQUER ~ SUGAR PINK #92

Good morning beauties,  


It was by accident that I've discovered an advert of this nail polish store while searching on the Internet.  So I decided to take a look at their on-line store and soon decided to make a personal visit. 

Once arrived at the lovely store, I was immediately greeted and introduced by the specials that they were having – big bonus!  They also have a reward program and I have decided to join it and I already have my first sticker!  What I really liked of this store is that they had testers that I could use to see how it would look on my nails. 



One of the polishes that I’ve bought was from the Professional Range - Sugar Pink.  The bottle holds 13ml of polish and it’s reasonable prized at only R39, 50. You can buy their products in store or online at  http://www.ralo.co.za   I can inform you that the handle of the polish bottle are easy to hold and the brush are a dream to work with. Just one stroke and your whole nail have polish on.  This makes it so much easier to complete you manicure without having too much of a cleanup afterwards.  


I've applied two coats of polish and I can say how it looks on my nails are exactly how it looks through the bottle.



 I really love this colour and I think that I will definitely make a visit in that store again to buy some others in the same range.  

You follow them on Twitter @RaloCosmetics and like them on Facebook at Ralo Cosmetics SA


6 comments:

  1. Such a stunning colour on you . Haven't tried Ralo before though will have to give it a try.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know when you do and what your thoughts are. Would like to know.

      Delete
  2. That is so pretty! ^_^ Love that shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried Ralo way back when I was still in school and just haven't visited them again. You picked a lovely shade!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete