© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 3 August 2015

Day 29: mynailsandmydrink #omd3nails

Good afternoon beauties,

I'm trying to catch up on the OMD3 challenge, since i was sick this weekend and was just in bed the whole weekend!

The challenge for this prompt are me and my drink.  My drink was a lovely Hot Chocolate and who can'r resist a hot chocolate in this cold weather we are having this time of the year!





I've painted my nails first with a base coat from Tip Top and once that was dry i painted it with TipTop Nuts About You. Perfect description for a hot chocolate! :-) Lastly i painted my nails with RIMMEL LONDON PRO Super Wear Ultra Shine Top Coat.

What's your favourite drink during winter and what manicure would you wear to compliment it?


No comments:

Post a Comment