© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 3 August 2015

Day 30:mynailsandmybag #omd3nails

Good day,

For this prompt our nails had to compliment our handbag. I have decided to use my little black bag that i use when i go out to the movies.  Just the essentials are in that little bag of mine.


I must admit that i really like the way my manicure look! It's the first time that i painted my nails with a gel polish.


Recently i bought the gel polish from essence and i must say the polish a dream to work with!  For those that haven't tried essence new gel nail polish i will give my review later in the week so keep following me! :-)

I painted my nails with essence the gel nail polish base coat.  Then i paint it with essence black is back;  follow up with Tip Top Sparkle Queen and for the final I've applied essence the gel nail polish top coat.

Until next time, 


No comments:

Post a Comment