© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Day 31: mynailsandmyperfume #omd3nails

Good morning beauties,

Today are the last day for this OMD Challenge and i can take a little bit of a breather, before the next challenge start this month!

The prompt for the last challenge are about my nails and my perfume.  I don't know who can afford to wear perfume everyday, but currently i wear a body spritzer from Oh SO Heavenly called Pomegranate & Rosehip and i really enjoy the aroma of the body spritzer!






I'm really excited to have tried out this new polish that I've received from a friend that i've recently met.  She gave a  lovely polish from Sarie called Ballet-pink.

I really like this colour and i will definitely wear this in the coming Sumer! I just don't like the handle of the bottle so much, but i think that i must just get use to it.

On my ring finger i decided to paint that finger a lovely red colour and i've achieved that by painting my nails with Tip Top Cheery's in the Snow. 







Have you tried the Sarie pink-ballet polish yet?  If so i would love to know what are your thought about it!

Till next time stay warm and dry!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment