© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 29 November 2017

My Current Obsessions

Hello Beauties,

I'm sure that all of us have a few things that we absolutely rave about or simply can not go without it! Right? So today you are in a treat, since I'm going to give a spotlight on some of the beauty items and some sweet delight that I simply  love.

Cadbury chocolates limited editions, Oh So Heavenly hair spray, Good Stuff pillow spray



BEAUTY OBSESSION - CURRENTLY 

Oh So Heavenly Bubble Balms Cupcake Kisses

Oh So Heavenly 
Love your lips
Cupcake kisses

Oh So Heavenly was one of the beauty brands that I was introduced by my sister and since then it was recently sealed with a kiss at last with this range. There are currently six (6) fragranced ones on the market. At the moment this one are my favourites. I keep this one on my desk. 

It keeps my lips moist and smooth with the summer weather it's so easy to have dry or chapped lips. I believe prevention are better than cure so make sure that you have a good lip balm that would keep your lips in a smoothing condition. 

Recently they have  made four (4) new balms that are out in the market and you can view the range over here . 

Good Stuff the Spa Collection pillow mist

GOOD STUFF
the Spa Collection
Pillow Mist 

To be honest at first I didn't even know that there was a pillow mist on the market, but when the Good Stuff have send me some product to review a while back the pillow mist was one of the items and I have felt completely in love with it!  When I want to have a relaxing time I would just spray a little in my room and on my pillow. You are welcome to check out the rest of this range here 

Oh So Heavenly Hair Scentsations Paradise Escape Hair fragrance

Oh So Heavenly 
HAIR SCENTSATIONS
Paradise Escape 
Refreshing Hair Fragrance

Oh So Heavenly Hair Fragrance have a permanent stand on my dressing table. I just love how my hair smell when I have sprayed it on! I was fortunate to had the opportunity to review it before it was on the market. You can read my review here 

SWEET OBSESSIONS

Every month I collect my Fresh Living Magazine from Pick 'n Pay it's a free magazine if you are Smart Shopper. If you haven't joined the programme sign up in store it's free and it holds many rewards for every time you shop at Pick n Pay. As usual when my eyes have spotted the advertisement in the mag about the Christmas limited editions chocolates from Cadbury  I just have to get my hands on them!

Cadbury dream Frosty Glee

Cadbury dream Frosty Glee
White confectionary with Red Jellies and Green Astros

It was one of the chocolates that I had the opportunity to lay my hands on twice! Word of warning it's a bit sweet, but hey it's Christmas season so a bit of a sugar rush won't kill you! It's a white chocolate with green Astros and red jellies inside - yummy.

Cadbury Dairy Milk Festive Whisper

Cadbury Dairy Milk Festive Whisper 
Malted Honeycomb Whispers in Milk Chocolate

The Cadbury Dairy Milk Festive Whisper I had a REAL struggle guys to find in stores I had to hunt it down - it's probably a very popular slab, since the selves was always clean when I visit the shop. 

I love to lay in bed at night and watch some movies and what better way than to nibble on one of these. I just have to purchase at least two slabs a month. It's my only "treat" that I enjoy. 

Have you spotted these slabs in you store yet? If so what did you think of it?  

Stay beautiful, 


2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for bringing it under my attention, I was not aware of a pillow mist spray, nor a fragrance hair spray. This is the first time that I've heard of something like that. I would have loved to have a lavender fragrance spray.
    Talk about chocolates - have not had any of the "new" ones yet, but would like to try it out.

    Keep up the good work and thanks again for letting us know what's on the market ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kietie, I joust would like to know are you referring to hair spray fragrance or the pillow Mist? I could make the suggestion to the brand, but I just would like to know exactly what product you want a lavender fragrance. You should definitely try them out I think that you would enjoy the Festive Whisper!

      Delete