© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 6 November 2017

What Are My Favourite Eyeshadow Shades

Hello Beauties,

It's day 6 of the #30daybblogchallenge and then I noticed what I should be writing about today - at first I was speechless. Mostly, because I started to blog in 2015 as a nail blogger and gradually moved towards other beauty products. 

With that being said and those that followed me from my very first blog post would know that I have never blogged about eye shadows. Don't get me wrong, I have used eyeshadows before in my life, but that was primarily for the stage. During the times when I was part of the Drama Group during my High School and Varsity times...

What Are my Favourite Eyeshadow Shades

For me I like pastel shades on my eyes, but it's apparently that people like me that have brown eyes are very fortunate that we can wear basically any shades!  To some degree yes, but I think your skin tone also plays a role here just like with nail polish. Certain shades just doesn't suit me at all.

Some while ago I have looked for a pinkish eyeshadow palette and I have purchased one from Pep Stores.

Image eyeshadow palette

Eyeshadow should bring out the beauty of your eyes!  

I liked this one, since it's not too much and I like the tiny glitters that are visible.  

My next phase would be to master how to apply eyeshadow to compliment my eyes. The times when I have worn eyeshadows was more for dramatic roles. Luckily there are no photo proof as far as I have in my procession for the various roles that I have played, because yikes I don't even want to mention some of those roles, but it was fun times.

For day 14 of this  #30daybblogchallenge we should talk about what makeup technique we would like to master - so stay tuned, since I would show you what eye makeup style I would like to master. 

What are your favourite eyeshadow shades? 


No comments:

Post a Comment