© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 5 November 2017

My Favourite Scent


Good Morning Beauties,

Today I want to share with you my favourite scent. I bet the you also have a scent that you just absolutely love to smell. 

My Favourite Scent

THE OCEAN 



When I was very young I didn't love the beach that much to be honest. i disliked the sand between my toes and the other factor are that I would burn very quickly. Then another reason could also be that we only went once per holiday to the beach and that would be the last day of the school holiday and then my Mom would buy for us Ice Cream. Yes, Ice Cream are delicious, but for me it meant to wake up early the next morning for school which I hate.  

I hated school, since I didn't fit in. I have been teased a lot for various reason. Like I was too white and coming from white kids or I was too slow in running and that I couldn't swim. Some kids would always try to trip me or make fun of me in one way or the other. School was a nightmare for me. 

It got a little better when I was in High School, but not much. During my Grade 8 year I spend most of the time in the school library and reading. it was just a pity that that have also change when another teacher was put in charge of the library. That meant that I could spend my break time there, since the school library was closed. 

Only later in life when someone I know very well we went to the beach early one morning and we had walked on the beach with an Ice Cream in our hands. that was the only time that I have felt in love with the scent from the ocean. 

Currently I have Incense Sticks that I burn in my room and I was pleasantly surprised that I have spotted a scent called Ocean. 

PINE APPLES 


I just like to enjoy eating pine apples and the smell are heavenly.  My mother used to make desserts for church and school events. I have noticed that she would always use essence when she made desserts so one time when we ran out of Vanilla essence to make some Custard (I like mine really thick, not runny at all! If I want a runny custard then I prefer Ultra Mell - thank you) So what can we use instead and I looked on the shelf with all the essence on our kitchen wall and notice that we have some Pineapple essence. Let's try this! I was hooked it tasted so much better. 

What are your favourite scent? Would love to hear!

Have a fabulous week beauties! 




2 comments:

  1. I also love both of those scents! Can't wait to smell the ocean in December

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. December it's my Dad's birthday and we are going to the beach and have a little surprise for him.

      Delete