© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Justine Dailycare Hydrating Range for Dry Skin

Good Morning!

I felt very happy when I have received the Justine Dailycare Hydrating Range from Rubybox a while back to test and review. The Dailycare Hydrating Range are formulated for dry skin types which are a 3 step daily program.

Justine have formulated three different ranges that depends on your skincare needs.  The Dailycare products include the following ranges Hydrating, Perfecting & Balancing . As I have dry skin I have received the Hydrating range.

I'm actually prone to dry skin, especially if I don't take great care of my skin, since I suffer from Hypothyroidism. 

Justine Dailycare Hydrating

"Suitable for sensitive skin"
Dermatological & Allergy Tested 

Beauties, I have to tell you that I'm not that kind of person that likes to wake up in early hours in the morning and to use a range that includes so many products.  Previously I have used a range that had so many products in it's regime that I just skipped it eventually, since it takes such a long time in the morning! 

So when this range was delivered to me I was actually amazed that it was just a 3 step daily program. Jip, only 3 products that you use in the morning and in the evening only 2 products!  That's sounds much better to me! 

Justine Dailycare hydrating | Cream Cleanser | Cleanses Dry Skin
Justine Dailycare hydrating | Cream Cleanser | Cleanses Dry Skin
Cleanser: R 79.00

A mild cream cleanser specially formulated for dry, sensitive skin.  This gentle yet effective cleanser contains Avocado Oil, Aloe Vera extract and Menthol known to help moisturise and sooth the skin, leaving it feeling revitalized and refreshed.  Also enriched with Phytol, known to help increase cell renewal and improve skin's protection barrier.  Suitable for everyday use to help purify skin and retain moisture levels without drying it out. 

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 
Use every morning and night.  Message a generous amount to damp face, avoiding the eye area.  Rinse well and towel dry. 

Justine Dailycare | Hydrating | Toning Gel
Justine Dailycare | Hydrating | Toning Gel 
Toner: R 79.00 

A mild and refreshing toning gel specially formulated for dry, sensitive skin.  This intensive gel contains Avocado oil and Aloe Vera extract known to help soften, sooth and moisturise, without leaving the skin feeling oily.  Also enriched with Phytol known to help increase cell renewal and improve skin's protection barrier. Clinically proven to retain moisture levels for up to 8 hours. 

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use every morning and night after cleansing and before moisturizing.  Dispense a small amount on to cotton wool and gently wipe over face and neck, avoiding the eye area. 

Justine Dailycare | Hydrating | Moisturising Day Cream
Justine Dailycare | Hydrating | Moisturising Day Cream
Moisturizer: R 159.00 

A rich day cream with SPF 20 specially formulated for dry, sensitive skin.  This advanged moisturiser is enriched with Phytol, known to help increase cell renewal and improve skin's protection barrier.  It is also enriched with Avocado oil and Aloe Vera extract, known to help moisturise, soften and sooth dry skin.  A unique blend of UV filters helps protect against sun damage, which may cause skin to dry out.  This cream is clinically proven to keep skin moisturised for up to 8 hours after one application. 

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 
Apply mornings after cleansing, before sun exposure or as frequently as needed.  Apply evenly over entire face, avoiding the eye area.  Allow product to absorb completely into the skin before applying make-up.  

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS RANGE

Before using this range I was rather lazy on a skincare regime for my face. Could it be that I was born at 18:15  - who know's?  So I usually just do my hair and other necessary task before I have to leave the house! 🙈 

I have realized that once you are in you early thirties you have to take great care of your skin, especially your face! I have decided to put this range to the test the evening when I have received it.

After using the Cleanser I was amazed that my skin was rather dirty. 🙈 However I have totally love the feeling on my face.   I could feel the difference immediately! 😍 Felt so clean and smooth. 

So why do I need to use a cleanser? 
A cleanser is a facial care product that is used to remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and other types of pollutants from the skin of the face. This helps to unclog pores and prevent skin conditions such as acne. A cleanser can be used as part of a skin care regimen together with a toner and moisturizer.
The second step in this regime are the Toner, since it's a first for me to use a toner. I have done some research of why I need to use a toner and I have come to the following statement: 

How often should you use a toner?  
“After using a cleanser with warm water and a washcloth, splash your face with cold water. Then, saturating two cotton pads, use toner on your face, neck, and décolletage at night to complete the cleansing of the skin, and in the morning to remove sebum produced during the night and to balance your skin's pH.
I was pleasantly surprised with this information and do you want to know more regarding toners? Feel free to read the article here that explains of what toners are and the reasons why we should use a toner that are part of our beauty regime. 

I'm pleased that the moisturizer cream contains SPF 20, since I'm prone to burn easy when I'm exposed to the sun for a long time.  Furthermore this cream doesn't leave my face white.  I have a very fair complexion and to be more whiter than usual would be a total let down for me.  I have already received some "compliments" once I'm in the public that I look like a doll! Seriously it's no joke.  The consistency are creamy, but it's lightweight on the skin.  It absorbs really fast onto my skin and leaves it feeling moisturized. 

Benefits of using a moisturizer? 
The stratum corneum is made up of fat, oil, and skin cells that help keep moisture in the skin. Applying a moisturizer to your face can increase the moisture level of the stratum corneum, prevent skin from drying out, and, if the moisturizer contains a sunscreen, also protect against sun damage.

I have noticed that Justine have a sale at the moment.  Visit their online store here to purchase a range that suits your skin type. 

Have you used any of Justine Dailycare ranges yet?  

Would you use or consider using Justine Dailycare ranges in the future? 

Please take great care of your skin. It's the largest and only organ that you have - keep it clean and in a healthy condition! 

Take care, 

7 comments:

  1. I need a good skin care routine, especially in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, I hadn't heard of this brand before. I'm going to have to check them out. Do you know if they are cruelty free?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a South African brand and they have an Online store and I know that they sell also via agents. I'm not too sure if they are cruelty free, since they are not listed on the list that are available. I will have to check with them.

      Delete
  3. I like having the option of different levels of hydration depending on how dry my skin is.

    ReplyDelete