© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Oreo Cookie Covered With Chocolate

I remember like it was just yesterday when I was still very young that my Aunt have introduced me to Oreo.  To be honest I didn't liked it at all, but little did I know you had to dunk in milk to really enjoy this Oreo cookie.

Last year I have noticed that some people went totally gaga over this new enrobed Oreo cookie.  I didn't get what the hype was over this at all!

Oreo Cookie Covered With Chocolate


I was in the biscuit isle and I've spotted the enrobed Oreo cookie and I've thought just give it a go if it's really that great what people are talking about.

Oreo Cookie | wrapper opened

I know that I need to have a "me-time" moment otherwise I need to share and by the looks of this cookie - my answer would be no.

Then it finally hit me!  Normally you would enjoy the cookie by dumping it in milk.  So chocolate are made with milk, surly it would taste nice....

Oreo Cookie | inside

I took my first bite and it was delicious. I have really enjoyed this cookie!! i have a new favourite and this would be my little treat from now on. 

"I have fallen in-love with Oreo all over again" 

Have you eaten the Oreo enrobed cookies yet? 
What do you think of it? 

Take a break with Oreo...

No comments:

Post a Comment