© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Crazy Store Kitty Glitter Nail Polish

Just the other day I was surfing on the Internet and checked Crazy Store latest promotion out and my eyes have spotted the cutest nail polish bottles! They have various glitter nail polish shades and I just knew that I have to go and get them asap.

Crazy Store Glitter Nail Polish
You might wonder why I would jump for these kitty polishes, since I already have plenty of nail polishes already! Trust me if you know me very well you would know that I adore little kittens and cats. Secondly these are glitter nail polishes and Summer are not that far away (hopefully) and how beautiful would my nails rock with these! 

Swatched |Crazy Store Glitter Nail Polish

Firstly I'm going to talk about the packaging of these polishes. All the polishes that are available have the exact same look and they are so appealing to me - okay I have an obsession with cats. 

Each bottle of nail polish contains 10 ml and it's probably geared more towards kids, but hey if you have a great Base Coat and Top Coat they would last a few days without chipping. 

I can tell you that the formula of these are lovely, since it's very well pigmented. You can easily get away with one coat, but I have decided to paint two layers. 

I was amazed that the drying time are rather quick! Usually nail polish takes a rather long time to dry for me especially in winter, since my fingers are extra cold. 

All these nail polishes in the kitty design contains glitter.  You might struggle a bit to remove glitter polish. So I would rather inform you to paint your kids nail with them for the holiday or long weekends, especially if you are a busy. 

I would post more of these cuties in the coming days, you simply have to see them they are stunning! 

Have you ever purchase nail polish from Crazy Store? 
What are your opinion regarding the shade and packaging? 
Would you purchase a nail polish that are being market towards kids? 

Chat soon! 

8 comments:

  1. Stunning glitters. Polish bottle is so cute !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, indeed I simply can't wait for Spring to sprang, it's so close, had a couple of lovely sunny days and then boom Winter days again. These beauties would make my nails look so great when they glit in the sun!

      Delete
  2. Thats a really pretty pink and the bottle is fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with you.I was always a fan of blue, but I have a second shade that I also have gain to like.

      Delete
  3. Cute bottle and it sounds like the polish has a good formula. Did it dry with much texture?

    ReplyDelete