© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Saturday 4 November 2017

My Favourite Quote and Why?

Hallo Beauties,

I'm sure that most of us experience days that we just want to give up or have some days that we would rather stay in the bed - right!?  Well, if you don't fall under that category lucky you!

It's actually hard to just give ONE favourite quote, since I'm a type of person that goes through different emotions and feelings.

My Favourite quote

I have different quotes that inspire me during the year and one of my things that I like to do when I read magazines are to tear out the page that have such lovely displays of quotes, especially those with pictures.

I carefully tear them out.  Then I would use my pacer and ruler and draw a neatly fine line in the margin where I have torn the page from the magazine.  Afterwards I would use a A4 size of black paper and past the quote from the magazine unto it. For the final touch I take a lamination sheet and place the page neatly between the sheets and laminate it.

Once it's been cooled off I stick it unto my room wall & cupboard - I tend to change my quotes from time to time and that would be according to my mood!







Die lewe vereis nie dat jy die 
beste moet wees nie, slegs dat 
jy jou bes moet probeer
- H Jackson brown jr

I think that this quote would apply to everyone, since it doesn't say that we should be the best we must just try our best and that would be good.  

I know that I experience days that i feel that I'm not good enough to do anything at all, but I've realised that it's those days that many people are actually jealous of what you do and they want to make you feel useless or that you are not good enough. 

my wall display of quotes
Every night before I go to sleep my eyes fall on these quotes and images and also when i wake up in the morning. 

quote on my wall

Moenie bang wees as jy 
stadig groei nie, vrees
net totale stilstand
- Chinese spreekwoord 

Also another one of my favourites. In our modern society where everything are happening at such a fast pace are that we want to grow in the same speed or we want to do things as quickly as possible. Each person learn a new skill at a different level and we need to acknowledge that. We owe it to take the necessary time to learn something that are important to us. 

Those that do follow me on Instagram or on Facebook would have notice the following picture that I have uploaded earlier. 

Inspirational quote

 Last, but not the least are this one that I've recently read somewhere and that to me it means that i should just be true to who I am and that in itself are the real beauty, don't be a copy of someone else. 

Take care beauties! 


No comments:

Post a Comment