© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 13 November 2017

Beauty Spot | Club Tropicana

Hallo Beauties,

Every month I pick up my favourite magazine called Fresh living from Pick n Pay. It's a free magazine to Smart Shoppers. One of the section in the magazine that I usually visited are the Beauty Spot.

To those that aren't a Smart Shopper yet why dont you join the loyalty programme from Pick 'n Pay!? It's completely free to sign up and every month you can pick up your free magazine and as a Smart Shopper and you are also rewarded with points every time you shop and you also receive special discounts that are loaded onto your card for items that you purchase regularly. During the month of your birthday you are awarded with 1000 points that equals to R10. 

Blog post cover | beauty spot

The Summer are here in full swing the days are longer (more sun time) there are some days that we might have the occasional rainy day (like today it's beginning to sprinkle outside my window), but otherwise it warm to hot!

fresh living club tropicana


This month in Fresh Living magazine Beauty Spot section the theme are Club Tropicana!
With this theme in mind think about yellows and orange / peachy looking shades.

essence The Gel nail Polish called "love is in the air" was the one shade that I have decided to purchase this month. I know the brand essence really well so I know that this product would be great, but yellow aren't usually the colour that I would choose.

My Mother one the other hand loves yellow. I decided to give it a go this month, since it's Summer!

essence the gel love is in the air


MY CONFESSION:

While I was painting my nails I thought this shade doesn't suit me at all. My skin tone are very fair (white), but the next day I looked at my hands and this colour just popped up.

I'm lovin it!




8 comments:

  1. I don't own many yellow shades either because they are often too bright. But I love the buttery yellow you chose. It's so pretty and cheerful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Allison for your lovely comment. It's strange that something that you think doesn't suit you (me) then you start getting compliments.

      Delete
  2. I really love yellows. It's one of my favorite colors - color of sun, color of smiley faces & color of bananas. :) Lovely swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow polish is difficult to wear, I actually think this one looks really nice on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat magazine to have available. I tend to shy away from most yellow polishes because I just can't pull them off with my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I don't think that many people can wear yellow on it's own. I was very please with this shade.

      Delete