© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 3 November 2017

FAVOURITE BEAUTY HACK

Hello Beauties,

I'm sure that most of you have you own trick up your sleeve to make some of the daily task that we do easier to clean or what we can do when we are cooking food. There are always some things that we can do that would make life a little bit earsier, but it's not always easyto find a solution - right?

Well, today I'm going to share with you my beauty hack when I'm painting my nails.

Favourite beauty hack

 Most of us love to have a neatly set of painted nails, but when you just painted your nails and notice that you've got paint on your cuticles and or on your skin around your nails - I just want to cringe.

So when I paged through Planet Nails Magazine and my eyes have spotted the Nail Polish Corrector Pen - I felt like doing the happy dance!

Nail Polish Corrector Pen

Now this pen was my lifesaver for the times when I have any paint on my cuticles or on my skin around my nails.

At the back of this pen I just pour in a little bit of acetone. Just wait a bit that the acetone would go all the way through to the front part of the pen. You will notice that the front part have a tip and at the botton you have three spare tips for future use, since the tips would become too dirty to use. Just chuck those away and replace it with a new pin.


A lovely pair of nails that you can be proud of showing off. Enjoy your weekend and remember treat your nails as jewels and not tools!

Stay beautiful,


8 comments:

  1. You have such gorgeous nails! I use the corrector pen from essence, it's great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizna, It's only later that I've seen that essence also have one, but the one from Planet Nails have I noticed was also cheaper. At Planet Nails I can purchase nail goodies at wholesale price.

      Delete
  2. Great idea - like a self sustained clean up brush? I didn't see what the tip of the pen looks like, but I picture a clean up brush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's not a brush - I forgot to include the other picture with this post. I will have to update this post. But yes it's self sustained pen - works great.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Have you also tried something similar like this pen from another brand Helena?

      Delete
  4. I'm going to see if I can find this corrector pen in the US. I tried drugstore CVS's pen a few years ago and it was awful: the tip was hard, its preloaded acetone didn't do much. Great recommendation for someone like me who hates to have to get out the acetone and find a brush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Allison you can maybe check if you can find one from essence, since I know that they also have one. I don't know how that one works, but Lizna have used the one from essence and found it great, so maybe give the one from essence a try if you are able to find one in you area.

      Delete