© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Tuesday 7 November 2017

My Five Favourite Cosmetic Products / Tools

Hello beauties,

In today's prompt #30daybblogchallenge was the prompt actually "make-up", but I decided to change it to cosmetics instead.

MY 5 FAVOURITE COSMETICS PRODUCTS / TOOLS

 
FAN BRUSH 

FAN BRUSH nail art

I just love this fan brush that I've purchased with my set of nail brushes.  I have done a manicure with this brush previously and I have received many compliments! There's nothing so special when you receive compliments from people when you are in public!

As you can see in the picture above I have two shades of polishes that I want to paint my nails with, but I'm not sure what shade my base colour should be? I was thinking about a white backing or should I choose a nude shade?

Previously I have painted my nails using the fan brush and you are welcome to check that post out here

PROFESSIONAL NAIL KIT || GLITTER & BEADS

Nail Kit Glitter and Beads

I was so lucky the other day when I have spotted these at my local China Town. It was a real bargain too. So I have opted for the Glitter and the beads kit. Next months I want to create some manicure with these babies.

DOTTING TOOLS 

Dotting Tools

Dotting tools was the first set of "gadgets" that I have purchased when I started to get more serious about painting my nails. I must get back in the habit to take these tools out again and create something for the festive season that are around the corner!

ESSENCE LIP LINER & SHARPENER 

essence lip pencil and sharpner

I really like essence lip liner and there sharpener. If you want to read my post about the lip liner you are welcome to read it here. I must admit that I only have this shade in my procession, but it definitely one that I really like, since I tend to wear mostly pink shades, but I hope that there are a black one on the market also.  Then my black lipstick will last much longer. Yes, you read right there are one day in the week that I wear black mostly and that are for Violence against Women & Children. recently we also started to wear black for all the murders that took place on our farmers.

essence sharpener are a really great product to use, since they provide two sizes and it hold all the sharpenings so when you done just empty it. 

So what are your favourite products?

Take Care,



No comments:

Post a Comment